Blind Guardian New Album
Marek Rojewski
Jul 30 2010, 10:09 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Okay guys, I am not good at writing reviews, but just gave first listen to the new Blind Guardian album - At the Edge of Time, can only say that as a Blind Guardian fan since something like 1995 I am 100% blown away, the album is so good that I can't formulate it into words, the first songs drag me into tears almost, from the first minutes I knew that my life just got better, having this CD with me.

I would say You to check the songs on Youtube someone surely posted them there, but waste no time - run to the store NOW.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Jul 30 2010, 10:19 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Jul 30 2010, 11:09 AM) *
Okay guys, I am not good at writing reviews, but just gave first listen to the new Blind Guardian album - At the Edge of Time, can only say that as a Blind Guardian fan since something like 1995 I am 100% blown away, the album is so good that I can't formulate it into words, the first songs drag me into tears almost, from the first minutes I knew that my life just got better, having this CD with me.

I would say You to check the songs on Youtube someone surely posted them there, but waste no time - run to the store NOW.

I dident even know it was out yet

It doesent comeout here until 2010-08-04

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by superize: Jul 30 2010, 10:22 AM

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jul 30 2010, 10:22 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
It is out from today:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
MigeZ
Jul 30 2010, 10:59 AM
GMC:er
Yea same here it doesn't come up here in Finland before 4th of August sad.gif Well when it comes I'm off to buy the special edition biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Cheers and have fun listening to the music smile.gif

--------------------
MigeZ
What doesn't kill you
Will only make you stronger

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Jul 30 2010, 11:04 AM
Learning Tone Guru
I'm going to have to wait til monday, I preordered it but it wasn't in the mailbox today dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
superize
Jul 30 2010, 11:17 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (MigeZ @ Jul 30 2010, 11:59 AM) *
Yea same here it doesn't come up here in Finland before 4th of August sad.gif Well when it comes I'm off to buy the special edition biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Cheers and have fun listening to the music smile.gif

I am doing the same

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 30 2010, 11:42 AM
Available on Spotify smile.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
MigeZ
Jul 30 2010, 01:18 PM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jul 30 2010, 01:42 PM) *
Available on Spotify smile.gif

Yeah but I usually try to support our local music stores cuz they don't have too many customers nowadays because of piratism. sad.gif

--------------------
MigeZ
What doesn't kill you

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jul 30 2010, 02:54 PM
Instructor
awesome! I have to get it soon too, just listened a few songs on the net and they are amazing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 30 2010, 02:57 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Just bought it on iTunes!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 30 2010, 04:50 PM
Instructor
I just checked a song at youtube and it is so amazing! Blind Guardian at his top level! Can't wait to hear the full album!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
MigeZ
Jul 30 2010, 05:08 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 30 2010, 06:50 PM) *
I just checked a song at youtube and it is so amazing! Blind Guardian at his top level! Can't wait to hear the full album!

I checked too ohmy.gif Absolutely amazing songs ohmy.gif This album is probably going to be the album of the year for me or the album of my life.
This world is sacred wink.gif

This post has been edited by MigeZ: Jul 30 2010, 05:11 PM

--------------------
MigeZ
What doesn't kill you

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 30 2010, 05:12 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Just listened to the whole album. What can I say, it is awesome! Can't even pick a favourite song...well, actually, if you want to listen to a song on youtube you should pick "wheel of time", this song is epic!
Oh, and Marcus sends special thanks to Kristofer Dahl & everybody at guitarmasterclass.net in the booklet! Thanks Marcus!

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Jul 30 2010, 05:13 PM

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jul 30 2010, 05:32 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Here are some samples from the songs...it's AWESOME!!!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 30 2010, 05:57 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Mine is preordered, Don't get it for a bit though. Samples however are pretty spectacular. Probably going to be there best album yet.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jul 30 2010, 09:08 PM
Instructor
Isn't that band Marcus is in? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 7 2010, 12:55 PM
Instructor
Blind Guardian rocks, and new songs are awesome. Top notch compositions. I will get album soon and listen to it, definitely worth listening.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 16 2010, 12:47 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Very good album, I bought it at the releasedate when I was in Spain on vacation.
All the songs are great, and some off them blew me away! smile.gif

I love it, and so should you! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 18 2010, 05:43 AM
Awesome production!! From the booklet 'til the smallest arrange in the songs. Blind Guardian is back guys!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:13 AM