Dvd Collections
VinceG
Jan 24 2008, 03:30 PM
GMC:er
Heres some pictures of my now abandoned movie collections. I'd hope to buy more in the future. Money is tight at the moment. Iv you can, post up a pic of your DVD Collection smile.gif.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 24 2008, 03:32 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Mine is tiny, but i bet someone here will post a dvd collection thats the size of a very large wall *just like the movie Hot Fuzz*

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jan 24 2008, 03:38 PM
lol I know someone who gets like 5 movies a month and have been doing it for more than 5 years. His room is just full of dvd's. He stacked it up one time and it reached through the ceiling of his room and that wasn't even all of his collection.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 24 2008, 03:46 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jan 24 2008, 02:38 PM) *
lol I know someone who gets like 5 movies a month and have been doing it for more than 5 years. His room is just full of dvd's. He stacked it up one time and it reached through the ceiling of his room and that wasn't even all of his collection.

blink.gif "By the power of Grey Skull" blink.gif

Awesome, i'd love to start doing that, never run out of coasters or ninja discs/stars

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jan 24 2008, 03:50 PM
Here's mine, or ours smile.gif

Attached Image

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Robin
Jan 24 2008, 03:55 PM
Damn, awesome collections. I only have a few live dvd's and guitar instructional dvd's.

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Jan 24 2008, 04:00 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
I'll try to remember to take a pic when I get home. My wife is a big-time classic movie buff. We've got hundreds of movies on DVD. We used to have hundreds on VHS, too. :cry:

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jan 25 2008, 01:39 AM
thats some impressive collection there kyldee

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 25 2008, 01:48 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jan 24 2008, 02:30 PM) *
Heres some pictures of my now abandoned movie collections. I'd hope to buy more in the future. Money is tight at the moment. Iv you can, post up a pic of your DVD Collection smile.gif.

You have Zombie Holocaust biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jan 25 2008, 01:59 AM
haha and 8 other zombie movies. You like Zombie Holocaust? I find it more of a Cannibal movie but it was great nonetheless.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 25 2008, 02:05 AM
I like the more freaky weird films. I watch films that are sick with gore and sick subject matter that you don't get from real life as I like escaping from realism with films. Like I can watch someone get decapitated in a film and find it fine but I just couldn't watch if I knew it was real. I can't even watch real war footage.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jan 25 2008, 02:13 AM
lol I know what you mean man. Horror was the main reason why I start collecting movies. Fulci is my favorite director because hes just a psycho when it comes to horror movies and making it look real. Thats why I hate modern gore movies like Saw and Hostel because there not crazy enough to be called gore movies, not when you compare it to Dead Alive or Riki Oh or something.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 25 2008, 02:31 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jan 25 2008, 01:13 AM) *
lol I know what you mean man. Horror was the main reason why I start collecting movies. Fulci is my favorite director because hes just a psycho when it comes to horror movies and making it look real. Thats why I hate modern gore movies like Saw and Hostel because there not crazy enough to be called gore movies, not when you compare it to Dead Alive or Riki Oh or something.

I love all horror movies. I love most asian horror films. Love Terror At The Opera also if you've heard of that one and any of Miike Takashi's films. Modern horror is poor although I do love Saw 1 just for the storyline. Lack of gore really but amazing story I thought.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jan 25 2008, 08:58 AM
Can't deliver pictures since they are spread out all over the house (not the pictures ofc)tongue.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jan 25 2008, 10:58 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jan 25 2008, 02:39 AM) *
thats some impressive collection there kyldee

Thanks mate smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:06 PM