24 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?, THE PICTURE THREAD!
Juan M. Valero
Sep 20 2007, 09:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 20 2007, 09:20 PM) *
So, 14 pages later and in answer to the question "what do GMC'ers look like" we finally have an answer - PRETTY CRAZY!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yeah !!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

CrazyMasterClass Rules biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Sep 20 2007, 11:12 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ Sep 20 2007, 04:28 PM) *
You sure seem to have great stage moves!!! I'm a stiff on stage, just stand there. How do you manage cool moves making them look natural?

When I try something it just feel redicilous and since I think that I rather just stand still.
How do you just let go?

Well MickeyM I just believe in my music smile.gif

When I say "believe" I mean that my music is made with honesty, from my heart, so I can play it How I want and Who can tell me anything!... If I feel my music and my body wants to represent my feelings... what's wrong with that?

Another important thing is that when you are playing in live you have the power!... you are in the stage and the other people don't! ...So take advantage and enjoy it of being in a place that to the whole world would like to be! Be confident! and believe in your music... If you believe... all the people will believe too wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
visi0n
Sep 20 2007, 11:12 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 20 2007, 10:19 PM) *

CrazyMasterClass biggrin.gif that's a good one .. haha

Funny Juan biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sunslayer
Sep 21 2007, 12:38 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kai Muehlenbruch @ Sep 20 2007, 12:41 PM) *
weekend...

Och nööö wie kann man denn nur sone plörre mögen? wink.gif tongue.gif

after weekend...

Oh, I couldn't care what you think of me
Cause somebody put something in my drink
I can't think
Hey! Give me a drink

It feels like somebody put something
Somebody put something in my drink

Cheerz biggrin.gif

--------------------
To those who find misspellings, feel free to keep them ;)

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 21 2007, 12:53 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 21 2007, 12:12 AM) *
Well MickeyM I just believe in my music smile.gif

When I say "believe" I mean that my music is made with honesty, from my heart, so I can play it How I want and Who can tell me anything!... If I feel my music and my body wants to represent my feelings... what's wrong with that?

Another important thing is that when you are playing in live you have the power!... you are in the stage and the other people don't! ...So take advantage and enjoy it of being in a place that to the whole world would like to be! Be confident! and believe in your music... If you believe... all the people will believe too wink.gif

Thanks, that's a great answer! I know now what you mean, I'm playing in a coverband and some songs are just boring to play which makes me put less energy in them. Some songs I love to play so there I add more energy and really deliver them good!
I think I will have to work on adding a bit on confidence, like you said, I'm the one on stage with the power.

You know what I will do next, I will change how I play the covers I don't like so much. I will play them the way I like instead of just playing them on routine with no feeling for them. I'll do it my way and feel and belive in the songs.

I will keep this in mind for the next rehearsal and try to feel, belive and play all songs in a way so I can enjoy all of them. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kai Muehlenbruch
Sep 21 2007, 02:27 AM
Instructor
[quote name='Sunslayer' date='Sep 21 2007, 01:38 AM' post='65223']
Och nööö wie kann man denn nur sone plörre mögen? wink.gif tongue.gif

Och weisste... biggrin.gif

This is a pic of me taken at the Wacken Open Air 2005. It takes place from 31.07. - 02.08. usually
somehow i felt like not cleaning my boots after this Doubletimes more mud then in Woodstock festival thing...

blink.gif

This post has been edited by Kai Muehlenbruch: Sep 21 2007, 02:31 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 21 2007, 02:52 AM
Instructor
Put on your boots and get back to practicing! AND START USING SIBELIUS!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kai Muehlenbruch
Sep 24 2007, 11:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pavel @ Sep 21 2007, 03:52 AM) *
Put on your boots and get back to practicing! AND START USING SIBELIUS!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

jajajaja Pavlo you tell me what to do next laugh.gif

how about putting some silly pictures of yours in here? like one of the face you made while walking out of a SEAT store??!?!

Pavel 1
Kai 1

I´d call it a draw biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 24 2007, 11:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
Kai looks pretty fearsome in his photos laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 24 2007, 11:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kai Muehlenbruch @ Sep 25 2007, 12:22 AM) *
jajajaja Pavlo you tell me what to do next laugh.gif

how about putting some silly pictures of yours in here? like one of the face you made while walking out of a SEAT store??!?!

Pavel 1
Kai 1

I´d call it a draw biggrin.gif

Can you send me that picture??? I don't remember entering a SEAT store! wink.gif cool.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
chast
Sep 26 2007, 08:44 PM
Learning Roadie
Well, if we are at this "drinking pics"
I want to share this with you, it was at new year... ^^

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Sunslayer
Sep 27 2007, 04:38 AM
QUOTE (chast @ Sep 26 2007, 09:44 PM) *
Well, if we are at this "drinking pics"
I want to share this with you, it was at new year... ^^

laugh.gif yeah i know those situations xD

--------------------
To those who find misspellings, feel free to keep them ;)

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 27 2007, 04:49 AM
haha chast, your pathetic for passing out in the bathroom lol. Ill post more of epic metal pics of me.

Beck rules!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 27 2007, 05:26 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Sep 27 2007, 12:47 PM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Sep 26 2007, 11:26 PM) *

huh.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif wacko.gif

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494

+Quote Post
AIB234
Oct 12 2007, 09:58 AM
I'm a bit late, but I'm sure you'll enjoy some of these

To do this, cross yours eyes and then look at one of the doubles which causes one of your eyes to go straight:

Taken in lieu of the back of my thsirt:

We all had super hero amibitions as kids, I'm just living mine out! Be jealous:

New Year's Eye:

Diggin' for Gold:

Outside of guitar, school, and computers I am also a magician. I'd like to get some videos and more pictures:

Plunger to the face from the Santa Clause parade a few years ago... unused:

My friends and I went to a haunted house/hay ride:

Close up:

And just in case you think less of me because of this:

Hope you enjoyed these!

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Oct 12 2007, 10:12 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 21 2007, 03:20 AM) *
So, 14 pages later and in answer to the question "what do GMC'ers look like" we finally have an answer - PRETTY CRAZY!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 21 2007, 04:19 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Looks like we're all nuts!! Happy Crazy Guitar Fiends!! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 12 2007, 04:04 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (AIB234 @ Oct 12 2007, 10:58 AM) *

Hope you enjoyed these!

Sure did enjoy them laugh.gif too funny dude!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
AudunESP
Oct 13 2007, 07:46 PM
i know i've posted before, but to fit in i've found another picture:

Attached Image

This post has been edited by AudunESP: Oct 13 2007, 07:48 PM

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 13 2007, 08:45 PM
Nice tongue you got there, man!

--------------------

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:03 PM