> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Justin Bieber Audio Collab
dcz702
May 2 2013, 03:33 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks for the pm earlier. Gonna start doing these Collabs, good way for me to improve improv and writing. Didn't see this till you pmed me. Think I got time by the deadline maybe if not next one. Dig the house music kinda vibe.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 3 2013, 04:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (dcz702 @ May 1 2013, 11:33 PM) *
Thanks for the pm earlier. Gonna start doing these Collabs, good way for me to improve improv and writing. Didn't see this till you pmed me. Think I got time by the deadline maybe if not next one. Dig the house music kinda vibe.

Ok mate! I start new collabs between 15th and 19th every month so be sure to check my personal board to find the new one for May. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Renan
May 3 2013, 07:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi ! My desktop still doesn't work, and it was so hard to edit with laptop so I didn't record again and again for correct my mistakes.
It is a solo from megadeth actually biggrin.gif Dave meets JB! I didn't have time to create new things so I played this solo !

https://soundcloud.com/rteuman/dave-mets-jb

https://soundcloud.com/rteuman/dave-mets-guitar

+Quote Post
Jouve
May 3 2013, 07:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Tornadoo! I do like it! wink.gif But it seems out of melody on 0:24-26

+Quote Post
Renan
May 3 2013, 07:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Jouve @ May 3 2013, 06:42 PM) *
Tornadoo! I do like it! wink.gif But it seems out of melody on 0:24-26

Yes it's reaallyy bad ı know biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
May 5 2013, 08:37 AM
Learning Tone Master
https://soundcloud.com/h4hgmc/jb-collab-h4h-mix
https://soundcloud.com/h4hgmc/jb-collab-h4h-solo

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 5 2013, 08:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Renan @ May 3 2013, 03:18 PM) *
Hi ! My desktop still doesn't work, and it was so hard to edit with laptop so I didn't record again and again for correct my mistakes.
It is a solo from megadeth actually biggrin.gif Dave meets JB! I didn't have time to create new things so I played this solo !

https://soundcloud.com/rteuman/dave-mets-jb

https://soundcloud.com/rteuman/dave-mets-guitar

heheh cool! thanks for adding metal to this one. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ May 5 2013, 04:37 AM) *

Great one! Thanks for your magic! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 9 2013, 05:34 AM
Instructor
Hi guys! Here I would like to share the final mix of my funniest collab ever! The final result is amazing. I really enjoyed mixing and hearing your takes on this one. It’s really cool to find you exploring new horizons… thanks everybody for taking the time to record a solo for joining this collab.

Attached File  Justin_Bieber_Final_Mix.mp3 ( 11.48MB ) Number of downloads: 156

Degroot: You choose a nice clean tone for this solo. In some moments I can imagine Marty Friedman playing those cool phrases that you created. Thanks a lot mate!

Elhombre: Nice solo. You started with that Bieberish melody and then connected it with some phrases by your own in a very smooth way. Excepting that muted note in the middle, everything sounds very good. Thanks!

Gitarrero: You are the reason why this collab started and you provided a very cool solo, very influenced by your hero Justin. Thanks you mate. You rock! smile.gif

HFH: You solo is so cool. I love how it starts, and also the second half where the phrases have longer notes. I think that you sound really good over this type of elektro backings. Well done.

Mroberts: You recorded this solo as soon as I shared this backing so I assume that Justin really inspired you! Hehehe, now seriously, I like your solo, it really fits with the backing. Good job.

Renan: Justin Bieber meets Megadeth! You did it mate! You understood the spirit of this collab. There is one part near the end in which you are out of scale but the other parts sound really good. Well done!

Spock: Your solo sounds very exotic over this one.. it’s mysterious and dark… I think that Justin could feel scared if he listens to your solo. Your phrasing is very fresh. Thanks for your take!

Vonhotch: Girls screaming… you are a pop star mate. Thanks for taking the time to join us and record a take for us. Keep on making the girls cry for you!

Sensible Jones: What happens with your take mate and backing?? It start to speed up and saturate as soon as it begins… I think that you have too much power for a Justin Collab. Hehehe. Thanks for joining friend.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 9 2013, 07:21 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 9 2013, 06:34 AM) *
Gitarrero: You are the reason why this collab started and you provided a very cool solo, very influenced by your hero Justin. Thanks you mate. You rock! smile.gif

Haha, thanks Gabriel!

It's cool that you did this collab so willingly, I didn't even have to threaten you.
If you need inspiration for the next collabs, just ask me. I have some more questionable heroes.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
vonhotch
May 9 2013, 01:55 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 9 2013, 04:34 AM) *
Vonhotch: Girls screaming… you are a pop star mate. Thanks for taking the time to join us and record a take for us. Keep on making the girls cry for you!

Ha! This was fun, I especially like the collabs that are a bit different. Anytime I get to use samples an audience reaction like that it is always a plus. Everybodies takes went so well together I could totally here this on the radio with some goofy singer driving me nuts on the way to work. laugh.gif Great job everybody.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 9 2013, 03:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ May 9 2013, 03:21 AM) *
Haha, thanks Gabriel!

It's cool that you did this collab so willingly, I didn't even have to threaten you.
If you need inspiration for the next collabs, just ask me. I have some more questionable heroes.

mmm I'm a bit scared to ask....

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 9 2013, 10:14 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 9 2013, 05:34 AM) *
Sensible Jones: What happens with your take mate and backing?? It start to speed up and saturate as soon as it begins… I think that you have too much power for a Justin Collab. Hehehe. Thanks for joining friend.

biggrin.gif
I have no idea what happened to that at the beginning!!! huh.gif
Perhaps my Guitar and PC were complaining at being used in something with the Beibers name attached!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
May 10 2013, 01:24 PM
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ May 5 2013, 09:37 AM) *

Can't believe you took place in this manifestation of child malestation ??!

How will i ever make another true metal collab with you now? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 10 2013, 01:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ May 9 2013, 06:14 PM) *
biggrin.gif
I have no idea what happened to that at the beginning!!! huh.gif
Perhaps my Guitar and PC were complaining at being used in something with the Beibers name attached!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif

hhahaha it's a good theory...

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ May 10 2013, 09:24 AM) *
Can't believe you took place in this manifestation of child malestation ??!

How will i ever make another true metal collab with you now? huh.gif

You should have joined this one too! laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
May 11 2013, 09:27 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 10 2013, 02:34 PM) *
hhahaha it's a good theory...

You should have joined this one too! laugh.gif

Haha, u're kidding me, right? huh.gif
Offcourse i wouldn't join such collab even in moment of insanity.. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: May 11 2013, 09:27 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 11 2013, 05:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ May 11 2013, 05:27 AM) *
Haha, u're kidding me, right? huh.gif
Offcourse i wouldn't join such collab even in moment of insanity.. tongue.gif

hhaha yeah, just kidding mate. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
MikeyMayhem
May 13 2013, 08:06 PM
This was all too funny!!! Good job!! XD

--------------------

Gear: Ibanez RX-170 Lefty w/ Seymour Duncan Blackout PUs
Ibanez SG Series Lefty Bass
Peavey VK-100 Half Stack
Boss ME-70 Processor
MXR 10-band EQ, Fullbore Metal Distortion, and Classic OD

+Quote Post
mroberts70
May 14 2013, 03:17 AM
Mroberts: You recorded this solo as soon as I shared this backing so I assume that Justin really inspired you! Hehehe, now seriously, I like your solo, it really fits with the backing. Good job.

Whatever it takes to make you happy boss!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 14 2013, 04:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ May 13 2013, 11:17 PM) *

Whatever it takes to make you happy boss!

Now I have a smile in my face. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:55 PM