Panzerchrist - Roomservice
Owen
Jul 14 2007, 06:13 PM
GMC:er
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...mservice_Review

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jul 10 2009, 03:39 AM

--------------------
Don't Panic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 14 2007, 06:24 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Good review, I was never to big a fan of panzerchrist, the blast beats seem to plentiful, and some of there songs are quite good actually.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 14 2007, 06:39 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 14 2007, 01:24 PM) *
Good review, I was never to big a fan of panzerchrist, the blast beats seem to plentiful, and some of there songs are quite good actually.

laugh.gif its like you guys are having a review-off laugh.gif

Great for us of course because we get a lot of excellent reviews, and you guys are both doing an excellent job, thanks!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 14 2007, 07:28 PM
GMC:er
I'm still trying to find a metal band that he doesnt know! biggrin.gif

Personally I just like to be able to contribute something back to the community, and I find that this is my forte. tongue.gif

Next up a review of Darkest Hours 2005 release - Undoing Ruin, as requested by Gen in chat laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Jul 14 2007, 07:32 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 14 2007, 07:36 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I dont have anymore planned, i did the Opeth, Blind Guardian, and Metalium one as planned.

Except, July 17th or 18th, expect a review on Niles New Album, Ithyphallic, i have it pre-ordered.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:06 PM