> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Modern Rock Collab
SpaseMoonkey
Oct 3 2012, 12:05 PM
GMC:er
http://soundcloud.com/spasemoonkey/gab-modern-rock-collab-bt-solo

[attachment=29111:Gab_Mode...olo_Only.wav]

Pfhfhfht! After a crazy morning of hateful fingers! laugh.gif Here is my last and final take for this.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 3 2012, 03:17 PM
Instructor
Great!! Thanks for your take mate! smile.gif

Why hateful?? lack of inspiration or just technique issues?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 3 2012, 08:04 PM
Will have mine up tomorrow Gabe!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 3 2012, 08:15 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Whoops, the german guy is one day early biggrin.gif

Christian

http://soundcloud.com/gitarrero/modern-rock-collab-wbt

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Modern_Rock_collab_nbt.mp3 ( 929.79K ) Number of downloads: 83
Attached File  Modern_Rock_collab_wbt.mp3 ( 929.79K ) Number of downloads: 81

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 3 2012, 09:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Oct 3 2012, 04:04 PM) *
Will have mine up tomorrow Gabe!
biggrin.gif

Cool!

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Oct 3 2012, 04:15 PM) *
Whoops, the german guy is one day early biggrin.gif

Christian

http://soundcloud.com/gitarrero/modern-rock-collab-wbt

wou! the German guy is early for this one!! Thanks mate! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Oct 4 2012, 12:58 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 3 2012, 10:17 AM) *
Great!! Thanks for your take mate! smile.gif

Why hateful?? lack of inspiration or just technique issues?

My fingers hated it. I just rolled out of bed all my fingers said was "Dude really I don't want to play this type of riff right now just go back to bed!" laugh.gif

Other than that I'm proud of myself. I never play like that, it's like everything clicked.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Oct 4 2012, 04:16 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 2 2012, 01:33 PM) *
Two days to close this one guys!!

I'm not sure how to do this guys... never done a collab and I guess it's just playing to a backing track? I didn't do any homework just listened to the track and played something. Hope it makes it to this forum. That's what I'm not sure of. So I've done a file upload and a link to sound cloud. We'll see what happens.... BTW... Cool job guys. Nice GITARRIN!!

http://snd.sc/Wmn7SG

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Oct 4 2012, 03:11 AM) *
I'm not sure how to do this guys... never done a collab and I guess it's just playing to a backing track? I didn't do any homework just listened to the track and played something. Hope it makes it to this forum. That's what I'm not sure of. So I've done a file upload and a link to sound cloud. We'll see what happens.... BTW... Cool job guys. Nice GITARRIN!!

I see my sound cloud thing didn't work like the other guys. BALLS! mad.gif

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Oct 4 2012, 03:13 AM) *

I see my sound cloud thing didn't work like the other guys. BALLS! mad.gif

WOW, and I probably shoulda listened to that crap before I posted it out there. Sorry guys. I'll maybe do better next time... Oh well I'm not happy with it, but it's out there. I can jam for three hours and half like what I play, I record for 30 seconds and bloody hate it. mad.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Modern_Rock_Collab_with_Gab.mp3 ( 876.02K ) Number of downloads: 92

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Oct 4 2012, 04:46 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 20 2012, 04:52 AM) *
Hi guys! Welcome to my new collaboration called "Modern Rock Collab". This track is a side b by my band Cirse that we never released. I was checking those demos and I noticed that this one was a really cool backing to jam.

The song is in A minor and the tempo is 130 bpm.

Deadline: 4th October

Who is in??

[attachment=28955:Modern_Rock_Collab.mp3]

Here is take number 2. http://snd.sc/WmuV6S

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Modern_Rock_Collab2_with_Gab.mp3 ( 876.83K ) Number of downloads: 110

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 4 2012, 04:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Oct 4 2012, 12:46 AM) *
Here is take number 2. http://snd.sc/WmuV6S

Cool! Thanks a lot mate!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Oct 4 2012, 07:51 PM
Tone Seeker
Oh so many takes coming !!

Greetings Gabriel and all others from really sunny Mallorca. +27 celscius cool.gif

This post has been edited by WeePee: Oct 4 2012, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 5 2012, 05:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Oct 4 2012, 03:51 PM) *
Oh so many takes coming !!

Greetings Gabriel and all others from really sunny Mallorca. +27 celscius cool.gif

hahaha yeah! the final mix will be amazing! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Oct 5 2012, 10:27 AM
Learning Rock Star
Well I'm pretty much angry rolleyes.gif
My computer is having issues, so I can't record a real take for this collab. I went ahead and recorded my idea for the solo on my iphone, so forgive the quality. high e'string is a little out of tune due to some heavy bending in previous takes - 3 in a row, then trimmed this one down. Hopefully I'll have a computer by 2013... mad.gif

Song is in my dropbox

cheers,
Chris

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Oct 5 2012, 12:22 PM
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Oct 5 2012, 09:27 AM) *
My computer is having issues, so I can't record a real take for this collab. I went ahead and recorded my idea for the solo on my iphone, so forgive the quality. high e'string is a little out of tune due to some heavy bending in previous takes - 3 in a row, then trimmed this one down. Hopefully I'll have a computer by 2013... mad.gif

Song is in my dropbox

cheers,
Chris

Awesome Chris!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 5 2012, 03:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Oct 5 2012, 06:27 AM) *

Song is in my dropbox

cheers,
Chris

Oh!! I'm sorry about it Chris!! Thanks by the way for the effort!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 5 2012, 04:15 PM
Gabe, I'm going to have to drop out I'm afraid.
Have installed Sonar and am having a few problems setting it up with my Interface.
mad.gif

I'm determined to get it sorted over the weekend so I'll be in for the next one for sure!!
smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Christophe
Oct 5 2012, 10:18 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Oops godamn ! My guitar had some problems (D string broken) and some other problems (harmonics, floyd, string attack, and pickup switch button) I'll get back my guitar tomorrow the 6th at 7 pm.

Am I still okay if I drop my A minor Pentatonic session tomorrow ?

This post has been edited by Christophe: Oct 5 2012, 10:19 PM

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 6 2012, 05:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Oct 5 2012, 12:15 PM) *
Gabe, I'm going to have to drop out I'm afraid.
Have installed Sonar and am having a few problems setting it up with my Interface.
mad.gif

I'm determined to get it sorted over the weekend so I'll be in for the next one for sure!!
smile.gif

I'm sorry for hearing this mate! sad.gif

QUOTE (Christophe @ Oct 5 2012, 06:18 PM) *
Oops godamn ! My guitar had some problems (D string broken) and some other problems (harmonics, floyd, string attack, and pickup switch button) I'll get back my guitar tomorrow the 6th at 7 pm.

Am I still okay if I drop my A minor Pentatonic session tomorrow ?

Sure! I will mix this one tomorrow.. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Christophe
Oct 7 2012, 08:04 PM
Here's my attempt, sorry for being that late !! I'm always tired to post something I guess it is bad.

I used A pentatonic minor and A minor scales.

The 1st video is without backing track, there are some issues as asual but the whole is correct I think.
The 2nd is with backing track.

Sorry again for the sound volume :S I made this really fast to post it today.

This post has been edited by Christophe: Oct 7 2012, 08:06 PM

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 8 2012, 12:57 AM
Instructor
Hey Christophe! Thanks a lot for you take! Could you please post both audios in mp3 or wav format?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Christophe
Oct 8 2012, 11:21 PM
Here they are.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Impro_For_Modern_Rock_Collab.MP3 ( 910.23K ) Number of downloads: 88
Attached File  Impro_For_Modern_Rock_Collab__without_bt_.MP3 ( 910.23K ) Number of downloads: 85

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:19 PM