Timing Issues
Blister
Jun 14 2012, 04:25 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've been working on my lessons & also video recording so I can finally start sending in my REC takes . Now that I see & hear myself in the video recordings, I can hear that my timing is off & I am rushing my playing during the first half of my playing. sad.gif But by the second half my timings seems much better. I have watched a lot of REC takes & noticed this to be an occasional problem. I have been involved in music (school & church...not professionally) for years & this is certainly a blow to my musical ego. mad.gif

I think I know what you are going to say, "submit the take anyway" but the perfectionist in me wants it to be better. unsure.gif Is this something that will slowly resolve itself as I continue recording & listening to myself or are there any exercises to help with this problem?

And to all those who have submitted REC takes I applaud you. I am inspired by each of you & the comments from the instructors are incredibly helpful to me. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:38 AM