An Image That Everyone Here Will Enjoy
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 31 2013, 08:33 AM
Instructor
smile.gif words would just be in the way wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jul 31 2013, 09:16 AM
GMC:er
WHy is Kerry King's bald head so thin? ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 31 2013, 10:30 AM
Instructor
Cool photo...I think we need some like that. but with GMC students and instructors smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 31 2013, 03:38 PM
Instructor
heheh cool pic! the best meeting ever!

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jul 31 2013, 06:30 AM) *
Cool photo...I think we need some like that. but with GMC students and instructors smile.gif

It's a good idea. We should plan this for the end of year. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jul 31 2013, 03:42 PM
I can't find Jason Becker ohmy.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 1 2013, 08:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Jul 31 2013, 02:42 PM) *
I can't find Jason Becker ohmy.gif

He is a little bit above Dave Mustaine biggrin.gif

@Gabe - this could be a very cool project!! How about gathering a short movie with as many members as possible or a photo? Let's talk about this smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 1 2013, 09:02 AM
Instructor
So it's a deal! smile.gif I think we need to start it soon biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Professor
Aug 1 2013, 10:30 AM
Theory Instructor
Love it!!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 1 2013, 10:49 AM
Instructor
Pics or movies? and how should we expose them? I mean, in what form?

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Aug 1 2013, 11:30 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 1 2013, 07:29 AM) *
He is a little bit above Dave Mustaine biggrin.gif

@Gabe - this could be a very cool project!! How about gathering a short movie with as many members as possible or a photo? Let's talk about this smile.gif

Ah found him biggrin.gif

I'm down with that, and I'm sure everyone would be biggrin.gif all GMC instructors and students with their favorite guitars, we can make a movie and then make an audio collab, run the audio collab in the background of the movie biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 1 2013, 03:32 PM
Instructor
That would be XY00000000000000.000.000.000 minues collab...longest audio file ever smile.gif))

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 2 2013, 08:05 AM
Instructor
Yeah, so that's why we should find another manner of exposing this... We can't come up with such an enormous musical ranting - I mean, a traditional style collab laugh.gif Maybe if everyone would take pics and we would make a sort of a timelapse video which would feature a collab, based on short phrases - 1 bar per person? The challenge here would be to create continuity in music, with the contribution of each GMC member smile.gif This concept would underline the strength that we have, because we are many and united in the goal of helping each other evolve as musicians and guitarists.

What do you guys think?

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Aug 2 2013, 08:10 AM
That's what I meant tongue.gif a bar is good, we did something of the same kind with Gab's Slash style audio collab, meaning making the music flow, but the takes were longer tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 2 2013, 09:58 AM
Instructor
Well - let's see what everyone has to say about this smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:12 PM