T.c Electronics Delay Pedals, T.C ELEC Delay flashback pedal
Hajduk
Sep 3 2014, 11:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
Was curious to know weather or not to buy the T.C electronics Flashback delay Pedal?? Its pricey or do you buy the mini?? Half the price and I read great reviews for it. Thank you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
klasaine
Sep 3 2014, 11:33 PM
GMC:er
I have two delays - FB and the 'alter ego' (as well as an 'arena' reverb).
GREAT GREAT pedals! Highly recommended.

*The minis are cool too but you can only have one sound at a time.
Loading the tone prints into the minis (or the full size pedals) is super easy.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 4 2014, 07:36 AM
Instructor
Never tried the FB, but I have heard great things about it from a friend who's a heavy gigging musician - he owns it and likes it a lot!

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Sep 4 2014, 08:35 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks Guys smile.gif appreciate the feedback! Going to pick it up this week.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
lothomer
Sep 4 2014, 09:45 PM
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Sep 3 2014, 10:00 PM) *
Was curious to know weather or not to buy the T.C electronics Flashback delay Pedal?? Its pricey or do you buy the mini?? Half the price and I read great reviews for it. Thank you

I do use the Flashback x4 which i highly recommend. Very versatile dalay, like 3 dalays in one box + tap tempo. There are a lot of toneprints in the TC App. Have it since two years on my fx board - good and stable Piece of Equipment that i don't want to miss. Even the looper is working well. I highly recommend it!

--------------------
Never too old to rock!

+Quote Post
Im here to succe...
Sep 5 2014, 12:28 AM
i just got the standard flashback for £120. I thought the x4 one looked ugly. I really like the pedal, it has lots of different delay types to work with and does exactly what i need it to.

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Sep 5 2014, 10:01 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks all smile.gif definitely picking it up tomorrow.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 5 2014, 03:01 PM
Instructor
Looking forward to hear your impressions, mate smile.gif I for one am doing well with my Hardwire delay, so far, but might be it would be time for me too, to think about other options as well. The Eventide Time Factor should be an amazing piece of work out of what I heard - anyone tried it?

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Sep 6 2014, 09:33 AM
Learning Rock Star
Never tried that but always have heard good things about Eventide products.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 6 2014, 01:37 PM
Instructor
I found this two part tutorial/review on the Eventide smile.gif Maybe it can provide some inspiration wink.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 6 2014, 03:10 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Sep 6 2014, 08:33 AM) *
Never tried that but always have heard good things about Eventide products.

We've had an Eventide harmoniser/time shift in the studio for years. The build and sound quality are what you expect of a top end professional rack mounted piece of hardware, and it's also a very flexible unit. The downside is that the flexibility also means that it takes time to learn and to program.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:28 PM