2 Pages V   1 2 >  
I Like Coffee, but not sure about this cup...
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 16 2008, 02:30 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Just made myself a cup of coffee - looked down and I was pouring in Orange Juice rather than milk ohmy.gif .

It tastes, errr, well 'different', not entirely unpleasant but I don't think I'll make another one in a hurry rolleyes.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 16 2008, 02:32 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
That sounds like some awkward drink laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jun 16 2008, 02:36 PM
GMC:er
nasty

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jun 16 2008, 02:45 PM
Well... uhh...that's new huh.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 16 2008, 02:52 PM
Lets go fishing!
Maybe you could Market this as the next big thing in refreshment Tony? LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif

"Tony's Tropical Blend of Orange Juice and Coffee" laugh.gif laugh.gif

Of Coffange for short tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 16 2008, 03:02 PM
Hmm. I do silly things a lot also at work. I was pouring water in my cup the other day and not paying attention. All of the water missed the cup and went on the floor smile.gif

And another day at work somebody said can I tidy up my desk a little as the managers shall be around tomorrow and I said yeah that'll be fine. I then spun around and knocked this bottle of Dr Pepper that had no top all over my desk lol. biggrin.gif

But mixing orange and coffee is an interesting combination. But one I shall not be trying in a hurry biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Mark.
Me likes coffee too biggrin.gif But me hateszz Orange Juicee dry.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Learning Rock Star
I give you credit for actually tasting the coffee after you saw that you put the juice in it tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 16 2008, 03:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
haha thats gotta taste bad tongue.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 16 2008, 03:12 PM
Singing Instructor
Yep,me too,I'm an addict to coffee for a long time know.But I drink it a lot,like 100 gr a day. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 16 2008, 03:16 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Reninds of the day I accidentaly tried coke with milk... tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
Jun 16 2008, 04:35 PM
I always pour orange juice on my cereal at breakfast...I'm totally out of it in the morning tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 16 2008, 04:38 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Well this sounds like the ultimate morning drink..congrats on that one Tony....you just saved me using that extra cup in the morning biggrin.gif

...i wonder whether it'll work with tea too?......

....to my laboratory ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Jun 16 2008, 04:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jun 16 2008, 05:38 PM) *
Well this sounds like the ultimate morning drink..congrats on that one Tony....you just saved me using that extra cup in the morning biggrin.gif

...i wonder whether it'll work with tea too?......

....to my laboratory ph34r.gif

Hehe, "All-in-one" Morning Brew: Coffee, Tea, Milk, Juice, Vitamins, sports pages and tobacco? tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 16 2008, 06:03 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jun 16 2008, 03:30 PM) *
Just made myself a cup of coffee - looked down and I was pouring in Orange Juice rather than milk ohmy.gif .

It tastes, errr, well 'different', not entirely unpleasant but I don't think I'll make another one in a hurry rolleyes.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

Many big discoveries come from accidents, but it's safe to say not in this case laugh.gif

My nastiest cup was made from dropping a effervescent tablet into my morning coffee instead of into the glass of water that stood beside it.
The coffecup erupted and there was coffe all over the table, not a great accident to clean up when all you try to do is to cure a head ache.

+Quote Post
AnyJimmy
Jun 16 2008, 06:46 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 16 2008, 07:03 PM) *
My nastiest cup was made from dropping a effervescent tablet into my morning coffee instead of into the glass of water that stood beside it.
The coffecup erupted and there was coffe all over the table, not a great accident to clean up when all you try to do is to cure a head ache.

laugh.gif I've done that too dry.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 16 2008, 07:07 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jun 16 2008, 03:30 PM) *

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for posting that Tony, it just makes my life a bit brighter biggrin.gif Hahah the new Orange Coffe!!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
swingline
Jun 16 2008, 07:13 PM
Now just add some vodka and have a coffee screwdriver. laugh.gif

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 16 2008, 07:35 PM
Instructor
OMG, juice with coffee, how refreshing laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jun 16 2008, 10:01 PM
i did one of those apple juice cereals the other day

This post has been edited by kevin-riff-after-riff: Jun 16 2008, 10:01 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:27 PM