The Latest Analogue Device That I Am Tempted To Buy!
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 13 2012, 08:43 AM
Instructor
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 14 2012, 09:42 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
laugh.gif Brilliant!! Now why didn't I think of that? rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Sep 14 2012, 09:50 AM
Learning Tone Master
Haha, that's brilliant biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 14 2012, 01:51 PM
GMC:er
Woa.. I want one! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 14 2012, 01:55 PM
Instructor
Fantastic! I want one! tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
korblitz
Sep 14 2012, 02:06 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I do not understand the joke.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 14 2012, 06:42 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (korblitz @ Sep 14 2012, 05:06 AM) *
I do not understand the joke.

Well for me it's funny because when I was playing in a cover band and DJ's started coming out of the woodwork.That made it harder for bands to get gigs in the clubs since DJ's were much cheaper to hire. So that made it harder to get gigs and when you did find one the pay was less than it had been before the DJ invasion. So you see a DJ limiter would have been very handy. laugh.gif Also it's alot of work to put a good band together and practice and learn songs , then a DJ comes in and all he has to do is spin records dry.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 14 2012, 06:43 PM
Instructor
Th hammer is an analogue - not digital - biggrin.gif device used to wreak havoc among the DJs

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Sep 14 2012, 05:42 PM) *
Well for me it's funny because when I was playing in a cover band and DJ's started coming out of the woodwork.That made it harder for bands to get gigs in the clubs since DJ's were much cheaper to hire. So that made it harder to get gigs and when you did find one the pay was less than it had been before the DJ invasion. So you see a DJ limiter would have been very handy. laugh.gif Also it's alot of work to put a good band together and practice and learn songs , then a DJ comes in and all he has to do is spin records dry.gif

If you are to ask me, they are as useless as the dust on my desk smile.gif not necessarily useless, but you can't compare a band to a Dj wink.gif

A hip hop dj, that plays a nice role into a band, well that's a different thing smile.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Sep 14 2012, 06:44 PM

+Quote Post
Max Sokolov
Sep 14 2012, 08:17 PM
Instructor
Hahah!)))

I can't find picture now, but there was a tape at about -5 dB over all tracks on a huge mixer console, and it was called "tape limiter" biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Sep 14 2012, 09:16 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Max Sokolov @ Sep 14 2012, 09:17 PM) *
Hahah!)))

I can't find picture now, but there was a tape at about -5 dB over all tracks on a huge mixer console, and it was called "tape limiter" biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Sep 14 2012, 09:16 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:09 AM