Peavy Support
mba64
Jul 19 2009, 01:13 AM
GMC:er
Hi all just want to say that I now help out with support for Peavy Revalver MKIII,
And are now helping with support for Revalver.
There is many new things coming up for it and a Revalver IV is in the early beta stadium.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
LTD WA-600 (EMG JH)
Cort Bass
M-Audio AV40
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skalde
Jul 19 2009, 01:52 AM
Learning Roadie
This is cool dude, I am using Revalver MK II for years and it rocks. Can you say anything about new features of Revavler IV?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mba64
Jul 19 2009, 03:04 AM
GMC:er
No I havent been talking to Michael for a while the creator of Revalver,he has some vacation right now, but he told us we gone get a beta soon to start testing, the main thing is better effects and easy tweaking I think.
AcmeBargig is developing several plugins for Revalver.

--------------------
LTD WA-600 (EMG JH)
Cort Bass
M-Audio AV40

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:48 PM