4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Goodbye Gmc
Sensible Jones
Feb 19 2009, 02:35 PM
GMC:er
Good Luck OC, I hope to see you around here again soon!!
smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Feb 19 2009, 02:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 19 2009, 08:31 AM) *
I will be in USA from June time and I will be at Yale University from October.

That's 113 miles away! That is a considered a short trip here in the states!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 19 2009, 02:43 PM
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Feb 19 2009, 01:38 PM) *
That's 113 miles away! That is a considered a short trip here in the states!

Yeah. I live 160 miles from my home town in the UK and I travel back twice a year. 113 miles is only 2/3 of that journey really smile.gif I know there are a lot of GMCers in CT and NY so I will try and visit many people and I want to start a band over there so I will be looking for band members also smile.gif

I can't wait as it is starting a fresh life. I'm going to do things right this time smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Feb 19 2009, 03:05 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Best of luck at Yale. Au revoir for now and hope to see you back on the forum soon smile.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Feb 19 2009, 03:14 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 19 2009, 01:24 PM) *
Also if anybody wants me to help them with anything or do anything then please let me know asap as I'm going this Sunday (22nd February).

Thanks for all the good times I've had over the years. And just to let you all know what I am doing I have booked a 3 month holiday in America before October when I enrol on a new degree in America to get a bit of international experience to add to my CV and to try and get a bit of happiness in my life. So expect me back stronger than ever next year hopefully and maybe I can start a band with one of our American GMCers when I'm over there smile.gif

That's great OC smile.gif
Good luck and I hope you find your happiness smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 19 2009, 03:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey OC!

Best of luck, though I will definitely miss you around the boards! Be sure to somehow tell me how everything is going, man - by email or something! smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 19 2009, 03:30 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 19 2009, 02:27 PM) *
Hey OC!

Best of luck, though I will definitely miss you around the boards! Be sure to somehow tell me how everything is going, man - by email or something! smile.gif

I will try to be on MSN from time to time.

My details should anybody want to contact in my time away from here

Email and MSN: paulbutcher2000(at)hotmail(dot)com
PSN: kewlguitarist
myspace: www.myspace.com/organised_confusion
band myspace: www.myspace.com/voiceofthesouluk
facebook: Search for Paul James Butcher on there smile.gif I don't know my facebook address laugh.gif

Keep in touch if you want to and I'll try and get back to anybody who talks to me asap smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
wrk
Feb 19 2009, 03:42 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
You will be missed ... take care Paul sad.gif

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Feb 19 2009, 04:11 PM
Goodbye Oc. I will miss arguing with you about Xbox 360 being better then PS3.

Find happiness, or whatever it is that your looking for.
Truth is its out there,
It just takes some of us longer to find it wink.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Artemus
Feb 19 2009, 04:30 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Take care dude. Looks like you have a lot of friends here for you. All the best smile.gif

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Paiva
Feb 19 2009, 05:04 PM
Take care OC I hope we'll meet again here in the future

--------------------
GEAR:

Guitars:
PRS SE Custom
Epiphone SG Special
Antonio Pinto de Carvalho Classical Guitar
Fender 12 strings
[/color]

Amp:
Epiphone Studio 10s combo
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe!!!!!!!!!!

Pedals:
Kork AX5G
Boss RC-2

2nd song :) Please go check it and post something ;) (again link below)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 19 2009, 05:14 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Feb 19 2009, 03:11 PM) *
Goodbye Oc. I will miss arguing with you about Xbox 360 being better then PS3.

Find happiness, or whatever it is that your looking for.
Truth is its out there,
It just takes some of us longer to find it wink.gif

If you ever make the right choice for a console my PSN is kewlguitarist tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Cya mate.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Feb 19 2009, 05:49 PM
Instructor
I´ll miss you so much man! hope your life be better than now in a few days! My best wishes for you and yours!
you´ll find my personal E-mail and MSN in my profile, so feel free to add me if you didn´t it before, and keep in touch!

see you soon! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 19 2009, 06:18 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Sorry to hear that O.C., you have to do what you think is best on your situation, but be careful not to isolate yourself. I'm no expert but I don't think isolating is a good idea. I guess that's not what you are going to do anyway.

I for one am sorry to see you leave, I enjoy reading your posts, you give life to these forums, so I hope you recover as soon as possible, best of luck whatever you do mate.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Feb 19 2009, 08:14 PM
Instructor
Mmm.. nothing new to add to the previous posts,
except: all the best for you, OC and take care of yourself smile.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Feb 19 2009, 08:32 PM
Instructor
Sad to hear OC, hope you find what you are looking for, you seem very turned off by playing guitar lately, maybe you need a break, but you could post on forum and chat if you need someone to talk too, we need your LOST expertise.

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
jer
Feb 19 2009, 08:32 PM
I can see making some changes... But unless GMC is one of the things that causes you pain I dont follow how leaving it is at all helpful.

Lets see, things are bad. So lets get rid of the good.

Really?

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Feb 19 2009, 08:49 PM
Yes, you will be missed and I really have just met you. You are a good musician.

But I would like to say a couple of things.

What does being a member on the forum got to do with being happy, your paid up forever so no need to leave. GMC adds to my happiness. And if I was on the very bottom I would really what a pick me up from somewhere.

Also, I know only a few here feel the way I do, but here goes……….

“Lord, I pray that what ever is on OC mind and heart will be lifted off and let him see your greatness through the answers. Let him have one of his shooting stars in his life, at this time”

Please always remember that no matter how bad things are there are always millions in much worse shape.

I don’t want to say bye cause I am hoping the response in the thread will make you change your mind.

GL OC,

Jason

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Feb 19 2009, 08:56 PM

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 19 2009, 08:53 PM
Instructor
If that is your decision then OK OC. I don't see how GMC could be bad, but if you do need a change and wanna make things better for yourself then I support you mate. If you need anything, like someone to talk to or something feel free to contact. I wish you good luck in solving your issues.

all the best mate,
Cheers

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Tolek
Feb 19 2009, 09:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
Good luck with everything! Goodbye!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:18 PM