I Need Help Badly, life is falling apart
Guitarman700
Mar 1 2008, 01:39 AM
GMC:er
hello. my name is Colin and i am 17. this is a cry for help. to understand what is wrong, i need to tell you about myself. i have attention deficit disorder, which makes it VERY hard to concentrate. i also have obsessive compulsive disorder. i may also have a learning disorder. the last few years, i have been home schooled. this is the best thing that ever happened to me, as it gave me the time to pick up a guitar. it also got me out of an abusive school environment. the last two years, i have been studying for my diploma. unfortunately, i cannot seem to study effectively. i also feel no motivation to do anything at all. i know i should, but, its just not there. my guitar playing has suffered, as ive never been able to learn a song. ive tried for months, just on one song, but i can never get it. i feel hopeless, and it feels like my life is falling apart.

i need help.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:01 PM