New Play Through Video
enlo22
Nov 9 2019, 12:06 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Hey guys, here's a new track I came up with,as always suggestions/questions are always welcome smile.gif
thanks for checking it out and I hope you enjoy, always trying to improve with every new one!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 10 2019, 05:08 PM
GMC Founder
This is not a genre I listen to so I just want to say - keep up the amazing work. Your progress is obvious! 👌

Personally I would have wanted little more punch in the low midrange from the bass and a bit "wetter" solo sound. But again, people more familiar withe genre probably know much better!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 10 2019, 11:20 PM
GMC:er
You continue to make great progress and you keep evolving your style. Your production techniques continue to improve as well. It's been really impressive to watch you grow!!! Each video is better than the last one. I hope you share these on social media as well to let folks get a chance to hear them! Facebook/instagram/etc. Congrats on a great track!
Todd
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Nov 8 2019, 07:06 PM) *
Hey guys, here's a new track I came up with,as always suggestions/questions are always welcome smile.gif
thanks for checking it out and I hope you enjoy, always trying to improve with every new one!

+Quote Post
enlo22
Nov 12 2019, 03:18 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Thanks Kris, I appreciate it, also I totally agree on the bass part, that's my weakest mixing point. No matter how hard I try I can't get it right lol
any advice??

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2019, 04:08 PM) *
This is not a genre I listen to so I just want to say - keep up the amazing work. Your progress is obvious! 👌

Personally I would have wanted little more punch in the low midrange from the bass and a bit "wetter" solo sound. But again, people more familiar withe genre probably know much better!

Thanks Todd, I post them on Instagram and my facebook that's about it lol,
I'm still trying to improve but that's a lifelong goal lol

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 10 2019, 10:20 PM) *
You continue to make great progress and you keep evolving your style. Your production techniques continue to improve as well. It's been really impressive to watch you grow!!! Each video is better than the last one. I hope you share these on social media as well to let folks get a chance to hear them! Facebook/instagram/etc. Congrats on a great track!
Todd

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 12 2019, 03:30 AM
Learning Rock Star
Awesome playing as always! As I said in the other thread, you are the one who inspired me to start doing videos smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
enlo22
Nov 20 2019, 03:19 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 12 2019, 02:30 AM) *
Awesome playing as always! As I said in the other thread, you are the one who inspired me to start doing videos smile.gif

Thanks a lot man, i'm glad I could inspire you and keep on making em!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:32 PM