4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Metal Girls
superize
Apr 20 2008, 09:36 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Tara Teresa

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 20 2008, 11:55 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Dec 11 2007, 07:31 PM) *
Well, I'm just saying that I would be more careful with praising people, but I'm sure a lot of the girls here are truly talented and deserve all this. The only thing I'm saying is that you should be careful with your praise, because if you use it too much, it won't be worth anything in the long run. But yes, I do realise that stuff like this is subjective, but I just wanted to share my views, for the same reason you guys are. smile.gif

I know you're not trying to preach, same goes for me tongue.gif

Fsgdjv, I think I understand what your trying to say but just want to be sure before I start my rant tongue.gif laugh.gif

Are you basically trying to say that women, and in this case women in metal, should not be praised just because or that, being women in metal, but be praised based on their actual talent?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Apr 21 2008, 01:02 AM
GMC:er
^^^ Yea, I think the same way. That's why I think its a fad, at the moment anyway, that girls in Metal is nothing more than a gimmick. Of course, I like a few bands with female as vocalist or even a female driven death metal, but as far as the majority of it goes, its a trend.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 21 2008, 09:58 AM
Instructor
I don't understand how there are many girls in the audience on metal shows and there are so little girls on stage unsure.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:06 PM