Gamebattles, anyone?
stratman33
Apr 6 2008, 05:29 PM
GMC:er
anyone here registered on gamebattles?i thought maybe we could make a GMC cod4 team on there or something(prize money if you win!!!)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SamJ
Apr 6 2008, 05:40 PM
Haha, who would be supplying the prize money? tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Apr 6 2008, 05:57 PM
I am ,Im in my 8th prestige on Cod4

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 7 2008, 10:37 PM
QUOTE (Sam Hook @ Apr 6 2008, 12:40 PM) *
Haha, who would be supplying the prize money? tongue.gif

the website

--------------------

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 7 2008, 10:37 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Apr 6 2008, 12:57 PM) *

wow blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Apr 7 2008, 10:39 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Apr 6 2008, 12:57 PM) *

That's pretty crazy! You need to change your name to Eat-Sleep-andCOD4!! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 7 2008, 10:43 PM
QUOTE (PolackHax0r @ Apr 7 2008, 05:39 PM) *
That's pretty crazy! You need to change your name to Eat-Sleep-andCOD4!! tongue.gif

what prestige r u on in COD4?

--------------------

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Apr 7 2008, 10:50 PM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Apr 7 2008, 05:43 PM) *
what prestige r u on in COD4?

I'm haven't passed the first one yet sad.gif Moved into a new house about 2 months ago and I don't have internet there. Comcast sucks and they are taking FOREVER to get to the house. I haven't been able to play CoD4 in my account for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time! I've just recently started to play at my buddies place under his accout (because of the new maps and he's only in his third prestige) I think I'm only on level 34 maybe? I don't even know. it's been too long sad.gif

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 8 2008, 01:33 AM
QUOTE (PolackHax0r @ Apr 7 2008, 05:50 PM) *
I'm haven't passed the first one yet sad.gif Moved into a new house about 2 months ago and I don't have internet there. Comcast sucks and they are taking FOREVER to get to the house. I haven't been able to play CoD4 in my account for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time! I've just recently started to play at my buddies place under his accout (because of the new maps and he's only in his third prestige) I think I'm only on level 34 maybe? I don't even know. it's been too long sad.gif

that sucks man, COD is so much fun.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 9 2008, 05:05 AM
soooooooo.....is anyone up for it unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 13 2008, 03:02 AM
well this sort of blows dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:23 AM