Obama V. Mccain, Youtube Video
Disturbed21
Oct 21 2008, 04:08 PM
GMC:er
Whoever did this one is clever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmTp-tRmEmg
smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
The Uncreator
Oct 21 2008, 04:11 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Lolzorz McCain is the bad guy laugh.gif

He always did look a bit shifty to me

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Oct 21 2008, 04:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Looks cool tongue.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Oct 21 2008, 04:12 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Only problem is...Obama should be the bad guy

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Oct 21 2008, 04:16 PM
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Oct 21 2008, 11:12 AM) *
Only problem is...Obama should be the bad guy

tongue.gif Very true smile.gif

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 21 2008, 04:17 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
They should both be Sith as far as im concerned laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Oct 21 2008, 04:18 PM
Ok lets not turn this into a political fight...

You gotta admit though bush at the end is too true biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Disturbed21: Oct 21 2008, 04:18 PM

--------------------

and add if you want...

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 04:20 PM
I pray Obama wins over McCain.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Oct 21 2008, 04:31 PM
Im Canadian and i would vote Obama over McCain..whats hilarious is Canada just had a national election... did anyone notice tongue.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 04:32 PM
Where's Canada.

I'm joking of course tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Oct 21 2008, 04:54 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Oct 21 2008, 11:31 AM) *
Im Canadian and i would vote Obama over McCain..whats hilarious is Canada just had a national election... did anyone notice tongue.gif

I'm too busy trying to come up with ways to mock our election down here in the U.S. tongue.gif

--------------------

and add if you want...

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 21 2008, 06:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Oct 21 2008, 05:31 PM) *

Pretty good question mate. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
FrankW
Oct 22 2008, 05:52 AM
Yeah, I pray Obama wins over McCain too. That's because I want my country to lose even more jobs, spend many more tax dollars on government giveaways, socialize our economy by "spreading the wealth", weaken our military, wave the white flag in Iraq and pull out, liberalise our society to the point of absurdity, and put a liberal rookie in charge of the world's greatest nation. And you know what? I'm sure every one of our enemies prays that Obama wins also...bet on it.

+Quote Post
mjsteps
Oct 22 2008, 10:13 AM
Well seeing this is the "chill out'' room it appears to me no matter what the outcome with our elections that the joke is on "the tax payers". You have to find humor in the absurb otherwise insanity prevails.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 22 2008, 12:23 PM
QUOTE (mjsteps @ Oct 22 2008, 10:13 AM) *
humor

Humour tongue.gif. If Obama comes in to office he will do a good job. McCain is too much like George Bush. I think Obama would be great for America. He actually is a very intelligent man who knows what he is doing.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
AnyJimmy
Oct 22 2008, 01:10 PM
QUOTE (FrankW @ Oct 22 2008, 06:52 AM) *
Yeah, I pray Obama wins over McCain too. That's because I want my country to lose even more jobs, spend many more tax dollars on government giveaways, socialize our economy by "spreading the wealth", weaken our military, wave the white flag in Iraq and pull out, liberalise our society to the point of absurdity, and put a liberal rookie in charge of the world's greatest nation. And you know what? I'm sure every one of our enemies prays that Obama wins also...bet on it.

weeeeell, Barack Obama might be a rookie, but then, what is Sarah Palin? She's only been governor of Alaska for 2 years, and before that, she was the mayor in the smallest town in the world. And before she was chosen as VP candidate, she'd never been outside of the US. John McCain will probably be dead within his possible 8 years in office, and that'll leave the US with a president whom nobody really knows anything about except that she likes shooting stuff.
Thats really, really scary, if you ask me. Like Matt Damon said: "I would really like to know if this lady thinks dinosaurs existed 4000 years ago."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

Apart from that, GMC probably shouldn't be where we discuss political issues tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Oct 22 2008, 01:58 PM
Actually, I wouldn't be that worried about McCain winning if it weren't for Sarah Palin.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AnyJimmy
Oct 22 2008, 02:02 PM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Oct 22 2008, 02:58 PM) *
Actually, I wouldn't be that worried about McCain winning if it weren't for Sarah Palin.

completely true. She's horrible.

edit: double post

This post has been edited by AnyJimmy: Oct 22 2008, 02:03 PM

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Oct 22 2008, 02:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Oct 21 2008, 04:31 PM) *

My family had some canadians over for dinner the other day, they're in the UK working abroad for a few years. They bought a copy of The Times newspaper to read up about the election which had taken place the day before, and it wasn't even mentioned!

Now I could understand if it wasn't in The Sun (a TRASH newspaper), but The Times? Thats quite shocking!

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Oct 22 2008, 02:37 PM
GMC is NOT the place for political arguments, lets keep it civil, ok? Were all friends here! wink.gif

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:00 AM