2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Calling All Computer Techs/wiz`s, Help
visi0n
Feb 21 2008, 03:00 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hmm, common problem, i had the same problem with the video camera of mine with a firewire connection, make sure you have your camera turned off before you connect it with the PC, its a common problem that the most USB or Firewire videocamera's are very sensitive when connecting while the camera is on, because there can be a small short-circuit, maybe you can go to your local store and let them see it ? maybe the usb connection on the camera is damaged, you tried other ports on the PC or an other PC ? maybe the USB cable is damaged ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 21 2008, 03:12 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Thanks for the info Vision, I`m quite a long way down the road with this problem now tho, and I`ve tried all your suggestions previously, I`ve tried it on different computers and it works perfectly, I`ve tried all the USB ports on my PC with other devices and they all work fine, connecting with the camera off etc, because I know have a reasonable work around with the card reader I`m not going to bother anymore laugh.gif

Considering a new PC in the not too distant future so that should solve it then.

Thanks anyway mate, appreciate it smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
visi0n
Feb 21 2008, 03:32 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Oke, you can come by at the store where i work, so we can look for a new pc for you tongue.gif www.informatique.nl i can also do with the prize for you wink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 21 2008, 03:40 PM
QUOTE (visi0n @ Feb 21 2008, 02:32 PM) *
Oke, you can come by at the store where i work, so we can look for a new pc for you tongue.gif www.informatique.nl i can also do with the prize for you wink.gif biggrin.gif

laugh.gif nice plug, although I may well consider it later if you send to the UK wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 21 2008, 06:17 PM
Instructor
New PC Smells? THat's great, keep us updated if you buy one, I love to hear configurations aseemblys biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 21 2008, 07:33 PM
Be much later in the year if I decide to change it, it`ll take me a few months to convince my wife that we MUST have a new one and that our whole exsistance depends on it laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Smells: Feb 21 2008, 07:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 21 2008, 08:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Smells @ Feb 21 2008, 07:33 PM) *
Be much later in the year if I decide to change it, it`ll take me a few months to convince my wife that we MUST have a new one and that our whole exsistance depends on it laugh.gif

laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:18 PM