2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Gigs, Future gigs
Pedja Simovic
Apr 7 2010, 02:00 PM
Instructor
Guys I am going to Austria for 4 days. Going with Serbian singer Oliver Katic to do a concert in Vienna . I will be there between 14th and 18th of April, see you when I get back. In the meanwhile I will try to do some video chat with you guys.

Pedja

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 24 2010, 02:33 PM
Instructor
Fantastic time in Vienna, 2 gigs in 4 days, lots of great people and positive energy. I am sharing 2 clips that were taken at the rehearsal. Consider them as just messing around as we didn't play any of that in actual concert.

This one is with Zoran Dimic, Jazz guitar student studying in Vienna. We meet him a day before the concert, had a great jam in one bar !!! We decided there and then that we should include him to perform on concert. We just did one rehearsal and this was pretty much it (couple of hours before the concert). I hope you enjoy this clip, it was recorded with camera not camcorder so the audio quality is not perfect but you can get a very good idea of what was happening.

Second clip is around 1pm at our host's home, warming up with Oliver Katic (the main guy, the star ! smile.gif. We played some blues and our good friend Nevena Kragic, photographer recorded this little clip.

Hope you enjoy these clips. I will post some new clips as I get them from Nevena Kragic.

Pedja

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 11 2010, 08:49 PM
Instructor
Another clip from Vienna. This one is from the gig we did day after the actual concert. Song is called "Kao tempera". Great melody and harmony in this song. I did guitar fills and improvising. First time I have played that song so it was all done by ear of course. Anyways, hope you enjoy it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Staffy
May 11 2010, 08:58 PM
Learning Tone Master
Cool Pedja, I liked everything about it (except the sound quality... wink.gif ) Oliver has a very nice voice, and the tune sounds like some balkan blues. smile.gif
And ofc. good playing & singing!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 11 2010, 09:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Staffy @ May 11 2010, 09:58 PM) *
Cool Pedja, I liked everything about it (except the sound quality... wink.gif ) Oliver has a very nice voice, and the tune sounds like some balkan blues. smile.gif
And ofc. good playing & singing!

//Staffay

Thanks Staffay !
This was recorded with camera not camcorder and you can imagine now why the sound quality is not great. Oliver was singing backing vocals here, the guy singing the main melody is actually singer and guitar player in that band smile.gif I did chords and fills through out the song with solo of course. I like the feel of the song a lot. I got this clip today from Nevena Kragic, she was taking pictures and making videos without us knowing when she was doing all that.
You must have figured out harmony already, minor blues more or less with secondary dominant chords wink.gif

Pedja

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:55 PM