Special Announcement, Do you guys remember me?
Taka Perry
Aug 8 2014, 02:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey friends,

It's been quite a while since I last was active on here, and it seems like half the community has changed completely! Anyway, some of you may remember me, I was quite active on the forums last year and the start of this year. Life has changed since then and I haven't been able to dedicate the time into forums, but keep in mind that I still love this community and wish to come back in the future.

Anyways, I've since started venturing into electronic styles, and I decided that the style of music no longer reflected my performers name. After a lot of thought (almost 6 months), I decided to take the biggest gamble in my music, and decided to change my performer name to Wyrok. A lot of the hard work I put into establishing my name had to be left behind, but I feel like I can start fresh with a bit more knowledge on being a musician.

I'm going to post a few links to my new pages. I'm not asking you to just 'like' or 'follow' me for the sake of doing so, but if you want to, it would mean a great deal to me. I'm more interested in talking to people and establishing relationships with 'fans', as opposed to racking up the numbers. Also collaborating. In fact, I've got Gab involved in a guest solo on my EP, which will be released for free.

Website
Facebook Page
Twitter

I'm interested if anyone has ever done somethig similar, and if so, are there any things you'd like to say. Thanks so much!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:30 PM