Georgia Under "state Of Emergency" Over Coming Winter Storm
Todd Simpson
Feb 12 2014, 10:20 AM
GMC:er
Looks like folks are seriously concerned after the fiasco the last time we had some snow here. The President of the United States has declared Georgia to be in a "State of Emergency" making federal resources like the National Guard, Army, FEMA, etc. available to help if things go really bad.

We are expecting an Ice storm here but you'd think we were expecting ARMAGEDDON. Hopefully it won't bee too bad smile.gif I've got plenty of guitar strings/picks/etc. So I"m not worried smile.gif

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/321337...ncy-for-Georgia

4 people have died so far in this most recent storm front as it tore through Texas. I hope it doesn't have to kill anyone here. I'm going to batten the hatches and charge up my ups and laptop for when the power dies. Anyone else in the path of this thing?

The Highways here got clogged and stayed that way for a couple of days. It was kinda nuts.

Attached Image
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:41 PM