Changing Your Subscription, Where is the option?
thefireball
May 16 2010, 03:34 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys, sorry if this is already been a topic posted on this. I couldn't find one.

I'm currently on the subscription $29 a month thing. I notice it rolls over every month, which is fine. I like to be able to still a part of GMC. But I'd like to eventually move on to the 3 month subscription, then the year subscription eventually, when I get the money. smile.gif

But how do I do this? I looked all over and I'm not seeing it. I was originally on my parents' paypal, on their card. We changed it, but I'm still on their paypal, but just on my card. So, now I think the switch needs to happen on GMC now. I can't find it.

So, another question, I'm assuming the subscription will keep rolling over and over until I cancel it? And if I ever wanted to cancel, for some strange reason, how would I do that? Isn't that through paypal?

Now that I know I like GMC I want to move on to the 3 month subscription. wink.gif

Thanks guys, I appreciate your help! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by thefireball: May 16 2010, 03:36 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 16 2010, 03:54 PM
GMC Founder
To change subscription cycle the only way to do it it now is to resubscribe (you will of course still have access to the time you have previously payed for regardless of when you upgrade). To cancel your subscription check this.

For this kind of questions please contact [email protected] since we can give you better help when looking at your GMC account - for obvious reasons account matters aren't suited for the open boards.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:19 AM