> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Himansu's Modern Metal Manual
Himansu C Kerkar
Sep 2 2012, 09:49 PM
GMC:er
got it
pls give me some more theory work

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 3 2012, 07:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Himansu C Kerkar @ Sep 2 2012, 08:49 PM) *
got it
pls give me some more theory work

Hehe! Sure thing amigo! Alright, now I would like to ask you to add 7ths to the scales you have harmonized (E major and Bb major)

The formula transforms like this:

From Maj min min maj maj min diminished major to M7 m7 m7 M7 7 m7 m7b5 M7

Here are the chord formulas:

M7 - 1 3 5 7
m7 - 1 b3 5 b7
7 - 1 3 5 b7
m7b5 - 1 b3 b5 b7

If everything is clear...GO! biggrin.gif

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Himansu C Kerkar
Nov 4 2012, 08:00 AM
Master Cosmin,
M Back after a long delay...... apologies.....

Tried the above exercise

E Major would be

EM7 F#M7 G#m7 AM7 B7 C#m7 D#m7b5 EM7

EM7 : E G# B D#
F#M7 : F# A C E
G#m7: G# Bb D# F
AM7: A C# E G#
B7: B D# F# Ab
C#m7: C# EB G# Bb
D#m7b5: D# F Ab C#

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 4 2012, 01:54 PM
Instructor
Hello Himansu!

Welcome back man - good work! The only observation I have, is regarding the F# which is F#m7 not M7 smile.gif

Now, please tell me what have you been up to guitar and music wise in the last month and a half or so?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Himansu C Kerkar
Nov 4 2012, 05:35 PM
guitar practice has been continuously goin on all dis while
will record some song soon..... now dat i have a new lappy
please guide me on Modern Metal drop Tuned Chord work
Plus m excited cos m gonna take REC takes soon........... but only after ur consent on any particular lesson

This post has been edited by Himansu C Kerkar: Nov 4 2012, 05:37 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 5 2012, 04:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Himansu C Kerkar @ Nov 4 2012, 04:35 PM) *
guitar practice has been continuously goin on all dis while
will record some song soon..... now dat i have a new lappy
please guide me on Modern Metal drop Tuned Chord work
Plus m excited cos m gonna take REC takes soon........... but only after ur consent on any particular lesson

Glad to hear that you're not stalling smile.gif Well, since you are ready to record, what say you if we should start working on a simple drop tuned lesson such as Metal Metrics 4? It features standard drop tuning chord forms made up from the root, fifth and octave.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Metal-Metrics-4/

If you agree, please let me know and look over the lesson for your first REC take - or tell me if you find it difficult and you'd prefer starting with another one!

Let's rock!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Himansu C Kerkar
Nov 5 2012, 05:55 PM
beautiful lesson Master

M learning it.....
But please gimme lil time

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 6 2012, 09:20 AM
Instructor
Thanks you mate! Please take your time smile.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:58 PM