Review Of Playing
kclancy
Oct 2 2008, 08:46 PM
GMC:er
Hi Kris,

If you have time, I would appreciate some feedback on the uploads that I sent in for the MTP - Beginner program. I am mostly interested in hearing about the Smoke on the Water and Strumming videos. I was rushed on the Allman Style video and I am still working on the lesson.

Thanks!
Clancy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 19 2008, 12:14 PM
GMC Founder
Hi Clancy!

I checked your videos again:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=265122

...and I think you have got some good foundation playing in time etc. - well done! smile.gif

I would advise you to work more on you vibrato, though.

On a general note, I think you have good conditions to work yourself to a very high level (by yourself) with the help of GMC videos!

Kristofer

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kclancy
Oct 19 2008, 10:03 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 19 2008, 04:14 AM) *
Hi Clancy!

I checked your videos again:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=265122

...and I think you have got some good foundation playing in time etc. - well done! smile.gif

I would advise you to work more on you vibrato, though.

On a general note, I think you have good conditions to work yourself to a very high level (by yourself) with the help of GMC videos!

Kristofer

Thanks Kris. I have been working on my vibrato with the Frusciante style lessons. It is a lot harder than it appears. Cheers, Clancy.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:25 AM