Dawn Breaker
Vulpine
Nov 27 2013, 06:31 AM
GMC:er
heres a short instrumental with a few Ideas if anyone could tell me what genre you think you would put this under i know it might be kind of different.

I hope I can get a more fusion style vibe in my playing now days I hope this is close atleast

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/dawn-breaker

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Nov 27 2013, 07:34 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 27 2013, 09:06 AM
Instructor
Awesome! And the timing feels great biggrin.gif Congrats mate, I love the piece!

I also think it's useless to try and classify it - it's Vulpine style and that's that wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 27 2013, 09:07 AM

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Nov 27 2013, 04:32 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 27 2013, 08:06 AM) *
Awesome! And the timing feels great biggrin.gif Congrats mate, I love the piece!

I also think it's useless to try and classify it - it's Vulpine style and that's that wink.gif

lol well there we have it ... hey I know its seems like its been a long road getting my timing down but I do want to say thank you for helping me improve my timing.

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Nov 27 2013, 04:39 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 27 2013, 06:07 PM
Instructor
Man! This is fantastic! I enjoyed the first part but starting at 1:27 is pure majesty. That's a very cool idea!! I think that it should happen something bigger near the end, something more explosive but the atmosphere created starting at the minute is killer.

And yes, your timing is VERY GOOD! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 28 2013, 08:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Nov 27 2013, 03:32 PM) *
lol well there we have it ... hey I know its seems like its been a long road getting my timing down but I do want to say thank you for helping me improve my timing.

Always a pleasure man! It was a shame, because your compositions are always fresh and diverse and timing was really the only trouble maker smile.gif Looking forward to hear more!

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Nov 30 2013, 10:57 AM
yea and I wish to continue developing my timing

And thank you Gabrielle , Can't thank you guys enough biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 30 2013, 01:08 PM
Instructor
Mate - You're very creative and musical. Keep doing the good job. Aside from guitar tracks You could work on low end in You mixing - it's sound like there is no bass...maybe try to use some free stuff like 4Front Bass...this would add some punch too it.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2013, 02:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Nov 30 2013, 06:57 AM) *
yea and I wish to continue developing my timing

And thank you Gabrielle , Can't thank you guys enough biggrin.gif

Congrats mate. You are talented and hard worker.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 30 2013, 07:20 PM
Instructor
Keep posting these awesome tracks and you have my word I will always be honest so that you will go forward with things wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:15 PM