Drums Lessons?, one day?
Khaos Keith
Dec 17 2007, 07:36 PM
GMC:er
hey kris! first off let me tell you, I LOVE THIS SITE! ive been a member for just over two days now and i have already learn soooo much, really taking my guitar playing to another level and knowledge to a whole new understanding. all my friends have benefited from it as well, ive been spreading the GMC word wink.gif i was so happy to see that there were bass lessons as well as i used to be strictly a bass player. and i was really happy to see even singing!

im one to dabble in all instruments and just recently bought a drum set to learn those haha. i was wonder if you were planning to get some drumming instructors on here in the future as well? it would really help out me and my drummer friends a lot haha. tho i know this is (guitar) master class . net haha. but i was really happy to see the bass and singing on here too, so drums should deffinently be a thought for the future smile.gif haha

you might then have to change it to GBDaVMC (Guitar Bass Drums and Vocals Master Class) hahahaha

eh GMC has a better ring to it hahaha

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Random Person : "got a myspace page?"

Me : "hahaha who doesn't? the url is

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem

hahah"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 17 2007, 07:40 PM
GMC Founder
biggrin.gif

Actually - since we started the Virtual Bands board - I am very determined to make this a good place for drummers, bassists and singers as well.

We need them on the site to get complete virtual bands - so any suggestion on how to get a good drum instructor would be appreciated! biggrin.gif

Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Khaos Keith
Dec 17 2007, 07:53 PM
GMC:er
just wait for a knock at you door and when its a drummer open it....

(youll know its a drummer for the knocking will speed up and slow down randomly without warning) hahaha oh drummer jokes, i love em haha

--------------------
Random Person : "got a myspace page?"

Me : "hahaha who doesn't? the url is

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem

hahah"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:52 PM