2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Starting Your Own Country! In Germany :)
Todd Simpson
Oct 18 2013, 04:34 AM
GMC:er
Yet another reason I want to move to Germany smile.gif According to German law, citizens can create their own Country on German Soil. With complete autonomy and legislative control. Now that's freedom smile.gif Here is a video about a guy who is doing this right now.

I think I'd like to create THE KINGDOM OF GUITAR. Where the bylaws would encourage citizens to take time every day to practice guitar and then a little time to try new instruments as well smile.gif Weekly state jam sessions of course as well. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 18 2013, 04:34 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 18 2013, 07:50 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Kingdom of Guitar i am with IN !

So i start to buy the neighbor houses ......

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 18 2013, 08:11 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Oct 18 2013, 06:50 AM) *
Kingdom of Guitar i am with IN !

So i start to buy the neighbor houses ......

Keep one house for me smile.gif
Kingdom of Guitar sounds awesome. I'm with you guys smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 18 2013, 01:25 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I'm in!

The funny thing is, the guy just got arrested for repeatedly driving with a wrong driver's license (the one of his "kingdom") biggrin.gif The judge didn't want to accept his license as a real one.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 18 2013, 02:03 PM
Instructor
Awesome!! I want to be part of "The Kingdom of Guitar"!!! Free guitars for everybody!! smile.gif

I think that Metal Guru would love to live there too...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 23 2013, 05:16 AM
I read about that!! It seems the German Govt are not fond of this guy declaring his own country sad.gif As you are already on the ground in Germany, maybe you can be our "Beachead"? And Start THE REPUBLIC OF GITARRERO?

Todd

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Oct 18 2013, 08:25 AM) *
I'm in!

The funny thing is, the guy just got arrested for repeatedly driving with a wrong driver's license (the one of his "kingdom") biggrin.gif The judge didn't want to accept his license as a real one.

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 23 2013, 08:18 AM
The base idea is not bad but i do not know the guy who started this kingdom mentioned in this thread personally ,

so i will just set some mind Generally ,

but as a main point , always be careful from self-made GURU`s

Ps. so if you like to be in my Kingdom just pay your monthly tax and do some work for me .........

and i lead you to Nirvana ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 23 2013, 06:16 AM) *
I read about that!! It seems the German Govt are not fond of this guy declaring his own country sad.gif As you are already on the ground in Germany, maybe you can be our "Beachead"? And Start THE REPUBLIC OF GITARRERO?

Todd

This post has been edited by Dieterle: Oct 23 2013, 08:20 AM

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 23 2013, 08:56 AM
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Oct 23 2013, 09:18 AM) *
Ps. so if you like to be in my Kingdom just pay your monthly tax and do some work for me .........

and i lead you to Nirvana ph34r.gif

What kind of work?

So we can negotiate about the terms smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 23 2013, 10:09 AM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 23 2013, 09:56 AM) *
What kind of work?

So we can negotiate about the terms smile.gif

Slavenko you are my FRIEND you do not have to work just help a bit to watch our Sheep`s biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 23 2013, 12:25 PM
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Oct 23 2013, 11:09 AM) *
Slavenko you are my FRIEND you do not have to work just help a bit to watch our Sheep`s biggrin.gif

Yeah, i have to work, remmeber that ancient German wisdom quote - "Arbeit Macht Frei"

Btw, i didn't knew u have a sheeps? To they need some Metal sheep chef? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 23 2013, 02:28 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Oct 18 2013, 02:25 PM) *

Hahahahah I almost fell from the chair when a read this! smile.gif

It is a might cool idea though I must say. I wouldn't mind living in the Funkyland biggrin.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 23 2013, 04:13 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 23 2013, 01:25 PM) *
Yeah, i have to work, remmeber that ancient German wisdom quote - "Arbeit Macht Frei"

Btw, i didn't knew u have a sheeps? To they need some Metal sheep chef? tongue.gif

To much Arbeit does not make you Frei ,Slavenko ! Its kind of starving ..... especially when you are not FREE MINDED ...

i am planing around 1000 sheep`s so each One have to pay 100 Euro a month and do some social work around my Ground laugh.gif

Time enough for Metal Dreams became through tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 24 2013, 09:20 AM
I'm in!!!! Do you provide health care and Dental?

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Oct 23 2013, 11:13 AM) *
To much Arbeit does not make you Frei ,Slavenko ! Its kind of starving ..... especially when you are not FREE MINDED ...

i am planing around 1000 sheep`s so each One have to pay 100 Euro a month and do some social work around my Ground laugh.gif

Time enough for Metal Dreams became through tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 24 2013, 01:08 PM
Instructor
I'm forming the Kingdom of Donuts... I will be bringing back National Service (although I believe many European countries, including Germany, still do this anyway) but instead of serving in the military you'll spend 2 years working in the donut factory. Benefits of living in the Kingdom of Donuts are:

-Musician is a highly respected and viable form of career. Musicians are treated with the same level of reverence and salary as professional footballers are in other countries. Conversely, football does not exist in this Kingdom.

- People who drive 40mph everywhere are banned from driving for 1 year.

- All pop music sold in the Kingdom pays a 60% tax which gets refunded back to struggling rock musicians as reparations.

- X Factor is classified as musical terrorism.

Things that are outlawed in the Kingdom of Donuts:

Dubstep, commercial radio stations, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, religions, sects, people who get offended by the lack of religions or sects, people who don't like donuts, people who don't read books, selfies, people who begin emails without the words "Hi" or "Hello".

P.S. The above is a joke smile.gif

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Oct 24 2013, 01:27 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 24 2013, 12:08 PM) *
I'm forming the Kingdom of Donuts... I will be bringing back National Service (although I believe many European countries, including Germany, still do this anyway) but instead of serving in the military you'll spend 2 years working in the donut factory. Benefits of living in the Kingdom of Donuts are:

-Musician is a highly respected and viable form of career. Musicians are treated with the same level of reverence and salary as professional footballers are in other countries. Conversely, football does not exist in this Kingdom.

- All pop music sold in the Kingdom pays a 60% tax which gets refunded back to struggling rock musicians as reparations.

Dubstep, commercial radio stations, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, religions, sects, people who get offended by the lack of religions or sects, people who don't like donuts, people who don't read books, selfies, people who begin emails without the words "Hi" or "Hello".

Thats exactly where I want to live biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 24 2013, 02:12 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 24 2013, 10:20 AM) *
I'm in!!!! Do you provide health care and Dental?

cost`s a noter 100 Bucks rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 24 2013, 03:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 24 2013, 09:08 AM) *

It seems to be a very cool kingdom to live, however I'm not sure about spending 2 years in the donut factory... is there another option? tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 24 2013, 08:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 24 2013, 03:15 PM) *
It seems to be a very cool kingdom to live, however I'm not sure about spending 2 years in the donut factory... is there another option? tongue.gif

Not even as donut taster ??? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 25 2013, 02:25 AM
Ben!!!! You have to MOVE to Germany and start the KINGDOM OF DONUTS!!!!

We will all follow shortly after smile.gif

d
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 24 2013, 08:08 AM) *

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Oct 25 2013, 06:34 AM
Learning Roadie
You all sound like communists

Mc Carthy is turning in his grave

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:29 AM