Amp Vs Monitor Speakers
besip
Apr 16 2008, 02:24 AM
GMC:er
Hi Muris
i'm still remember 1 thing somebody around long time ago tell me ..Muris is the sound wink.gif master
i'm still searching what to update first i'm know i'm all ready made lot of guys bussy whit my questions but i'm still don't update nothing yet.But to my head coming something what i'm wana know and the question is about the sound so thats why i'm asking you cool.gif

actualy i'm was thinking if i'm be buy the Line6 UX1 to not buy some beginer AMP like the spider III or VOX but buy some speakers which can be conect to UX1..i'm aslo owning the Digitech Df7 so if i'm be do that like that i'm will be have lot of sound to use

Main question-it's some speaker with same price range like this Amp what i'm write here be have same quality sound like the Amp??? probaly not right???
or how mutch money i'm be have to spend for speakers to had quality close to those Amp???

actualy i'm not sure if i'm wana do that hope you help me with that rolleyes.gif actualy there is one big+ if i'm be buy monitors speakers..becouse in the case when i'm be maybe moving back to europe there be more easily packing with them like for example with spider III 75w laugh.gif

hope you got me--Rene

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 16 2008, 02:42 AM
Instructor
First of all,I'm not sure who told you I'm a sound master,
but he was slowing you down I can tell you that laugh.gif wink.gif

Ok,there's one thing important here and you have to understand it well.
Amp and Speaker cannot be compared as what is better.
Simple as that because amp increases your signal while speaker only brings it to your ears.

But since you're into Line6 UX1 then I guess you'll be fine with monitors/speakers.
Unfortunately I cannot suggest you a lot of products here cause I'm not following that kind of gear alot.
Google M-Audio,even Behringer,they have some good for buck monitors.
Tho before you buy some more serious monitors I would try Line6 UX1 with ordinary PC speakers,
you might be quite happy with the result and save few buck for further investments. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
besip
Apr 16 2008, 02:55 AM
heh i'm not sure who tell me Muris is the master{sound} bad i'm belive David..becouse 1 time i'm was asking him hot to made soud to close to his A-minor penta lesson with my Digitech and Marshall mg 15 rolleyes.gif ..thats was like 2 month ago and i'm thing he recomedet me Muris laugh.gif

actualy i'm was asking about this also becouse i'm not sure if is ok to have Comco Amp{for example Spider III or Wox} and also Line 6 Ux 1 becouse after i'm got some better combo like mine Mg then i'm be dont need the sound from Ux1 probaly becouse i'm gonna get all ready too mutch sound rolleyes.gif ..yes the main thing is still recording but in future when i'm update my Pc i'm will be wana have good sound card all ready on my pc..omg what to buy 1 laugh.gif

i'm not sure if you answer that somewhere..so if we are here hwat you using for recording?? and what kind of monitors or amp you have??

thanks for the previously answer wink.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 18 2008, 12:12 PM
Instructor
Here's what I use for basic recording.

Korg Pandora PX4D - E-MU 1820m audio card - Alesis MK2 active monitors - Cubase SX 3.

Now,don't be distracted by those Alesis monitors cause mostly I use headphones,
neighbors are nasty and I don't wanna fight all the time. laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
besip
Apr 24 2008, 06:05 AM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Apr 18 2008, 07:12 AM) *
Here's what I use for basic recording.

Korg Pandora PX4D - E-MU 1820m audio card - Alesis MK2 active monitors - Cubase SX 3.

Now,don't be distracted by those Alesis monitors cause mostly I use headphones,
neighbors are nasty and I don't wanna fight all the time. laugh.gif

thanks..i'm was made deal rolleyes.gif i'm was buy toneport then return toneport sell for less my MG 15 and buy Vox Vt30w xl series laugh.gif ..i'm also buy headphones..but i'm don't like to play so mutch over them huh.gif ..the sound is then diferent like sound from Amp

so i'm playning to get florida lottery first price..then buy some house od woods and start be loud laugh.gif {dreammmm,,,dreeeaaaam ...dreeeam..dreeeeeaaamm laugh.gif }

This post has been edited by besip: Apr 24 2008, 06:13 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:51 AM