2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Effects Pedals, What are the ESSENTIAL pedals to have?
klasaine
Apr 13 2014, 06:35 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 13 2014, 10:21 AM) *
I could say you could be playing surf music because of the Tremolo smile.gif That could include a baritone wink.gif

laugh.gif I thought you'd say something like that.
If you look at the board carefully it's Compressor, Tremolo, Boost, Delay ... NO overdrive at all so definitely something that's more ambient/atmospheric.

Here's the band. 'Run Downhill' ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49zxWtoyZmw

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 14 2014, 07:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Apr 13 2014, 05:35 PM) *
laugh.gif I thought you'd say something like that.
If you look at the board carefully it's Compressor, Tremolo, Boost, Delay ... NO overdrive at all so definitely something that's more ambient/atmospheric.

Here's the band. 'Run Downhill' ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49zxWtoyZmw

I will take that as a compliment biggrin.gif Not as if I am becoming easy to read wink.gif But this is more country oriented, am I right?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 14 2014, 08:21 AM
Instructor
The design of tremolo stomp is lovely biggrin.gif I would definitely guess it's for baritone guitar tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Britishampfan
Apr 18 2014, 07:42 AM
My most used pedals.

Dallas Arbiter fuzz Germanium
Zvex Wooly Mammoth fuzz-Silicon
Rangemaster
Clean boost

Overdrive

Big box old rat.
Caroline Wave cannon
Mesa pre-amp

Time based
Tube Rotosphere
MUtron phasor
dano- cool cat chours
Guytone delay digital
made my own analog delay

Out of hundreds of pedals those are my keepers but pedals are like currency for guitar players, buy sell trade.

On a normal gig I have a boost or an overdrive, a delay thats about it.

+Quote Post
Becca
Apr 20 2014, 03:34 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 12 2014, 08:15 PM) *
Hey mate smile.gif I am curious to know - how does the Noiseclamp work for you? I loved the presentation video, but I have never had the occasion to try it. I currently own the ISP Decimator pedal which does it's job just fine, but you know, if there's something better out there, why not ask? smile.gif

Hello my friend. Apologies for delay in getting back to you. Work has been crazy!!. The Noise clamp is pretty amazing for the money. Its set up is different to other noise limiters in that it becomes its own FX Loop. And the Gate level is BRILLIANT. careful adjustment allows feedback if you want it but when you want silence, it will handle that with aplomb. I would certainly recommend it to others. I suggest you give it serious thought. For a live set up at gig volume I cannot fault it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 20 2014, 07:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Becca @ Apr 20 2014, 02:34 PM) *
Hello my friend. Apologies for delay in getting back to you. Work has been crazy!!. The Noise clamp is pretty amazing for the money. Its set up is different to other noise limiters in that it becomes its own FX Loop. And the Gate level is BRILLIANT. careful adjustment allows feedback if you want it but when you want silence, it will handle that with aplomb. I would certainly recommend it to others. I suggest you give it serious thought. For a live set up at gig volume I cannot fault it.

Awesomeness smile.gif Unfortunately, the ISP is 'static' if I may say so smile.gif But the noise clamp seems like a great thing for me as I am sometimes dealing with either low signal due to the ISP having to be turned up when I need to play with high gain or face the noises if I lower the level of the ISP. Thank you, I will definitely look into it smile.gif And for those of you guys who don't know this pedal, here's oen of the nicest promo clips for it:

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:06 AM