8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Funk It! - Gmc Collab
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 16 2015, 04:43 PM
GMC Founder
Jim S. and Nick6373 - we don't have guitar-only files from you. Please upload here asap if you want to be part of the final mix!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Mar 17 2015, 01:00 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 16 2015, 10:43 AM) *
Jim S. and Nick6373 - we don't have guitar-only files from you. Please upload here asap if you want to be part of the final mix!

Ah my files are not available anymore, the only ones are on Soundcloud and I'll be honest and say that it wasn't going well for me anyway. I'll catch you guys on the next one probably.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Mar 18 2015, 04:48 AM
Learning Rock Star
https://soundcloud.com/jim-seekford-music/funk-it-4

I did put a lot of work in this and since my last post stating that Im not making another take, I played for 2 nights and got pretty pissed about playing.

I did learn many many different ways to play over the backing and that was pretty cool.

This is the only take that is available and I think besides the mistakes it still has qualities of me.

I'm not sure if you can use the link or if it's too late but....

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 18 2015, 01:15 PM
GMC:er
Sorry Kris, was away all weekend and still having issues with my Internet!
I have figured out what the problem is though, every time on of my neighbours Logs In to their Wi-fi it knocks my PC off my connection for some reason!! huh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 18 2015, 03:27 PM
GMC Founder
OK no problem. This one is now closed but there is a brand new one here! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 24 2015, 03:36 PM
Instructor
Hello everybody! I happy to share the final mix of this great collab! I really like how this one has turned out after some mixing work. It has a funky spirit but also some alternative vibes that remind me to Jane's Addition and Smashing Pumpkins, so it's an interesting fusion.

I hope that you enjoyed the final mix, thanks everybody for joining! smile.gif

Order or appearance:

GeneT95 + Kristofer Dahl: Dark atmosphere intro
Gabriel Leopardi + Rustix: Jane’s Addiction vibes and bends.
AkRich: Groovy phrasing with some Kristofer’s phrases appearances.
Cael + Phill66 + Rustix: Cael’s phrasing while Phill is funkying and Rustix shreds.
Doug Lane + Kristofer Dahl: Jam section
DeGroot + Procyon: Guitar solo. (with some Little appearance of Rustix and Kris)

Attached File  Funk_It___GMC_Collab__Final_Mix_.mp3 ( 4.66MB ) Number of downloads: 464

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 24 2015, 08:00 PM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome collab result!!! smile.gif I really enjoyed to listen. Congrats for all the team and also congrats to Gab which made such an amazing final mix smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 25 2015, 02:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 24 2015, 04:00 PM) *
Awesome collab result!!! smile.gif I really enjoyed to listen. Congrats for all the team and also congrats to Gab which made such an amazing final mix smile.gif

Thanks Mónica! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Rustix
Mar 26 2015, 09:38 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 24 2015, 09:36 AM) *
Hello everybody! I happy to share the final mix of this great collab! I really like how this one has turned out after some mixing work. It has a funky spirit but also some alternative vibes that remind me to Jane's Addition and Smashing Pumpkins, so it's an interesting fusion.

I hope that you enjoyed the final mix, thanks everybody for joining! smile.gif

Order or appearance:

GeneT95 + Kristofer Dahl: Dark atmosphere intro
Gabriel Leopardi + Rustix: Jane’s Addiction vibes and bends.
AkRich: Groovy phrasing with some Kristofer’s phrases appearances.
Cael + Phill66 + Rustix: Cael’s phrasing while Phill is funkying and Rustix shreds.
Doug Lane + Kristofer Dahl: Jam section
DeGroot + Procyon: Guitar solo. (with some Little appearance of Rustix and Kris)

Attached File  Funk_It___GMC_Collab__Final_Mix_.mp3 ( 4.66MB ) Number of downloads: 464

Yeeeahh.. I Love it..!!! .. too nice atmosphere, and hyper cool arrangements..... thanx for that trip Gabriel... You Rock master....!!! Cheers buddys smile.gif))

+Quote Post
Vinman56
Mar 26 2015, 01:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
that was awesome guys well done. im mad i didnt get to join in on this one just been real busy with work but that sounded great. ive had that riff for so long and could never really think of anything to go with it...maybe now i can finally come up with something wink.gif thanks

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 26 2015, 03:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rustix @ Mar 26 2015, 05:38 AM) *
Yeeeahh.. I Love it..!!! .. too nice atmosphere, and hyper cool arrangements..... thanx for that trip Gabriel... You Rock master....!!! Cheers buddys smile.gif))

You rock guys, i just mixed your magic. I'm the cook. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 26 2015, 04:47 PM
GMC:er
Holy cow, that was awesome guys!!
Shame I couldn't get mine done in time. Although, even if I had, my Nuno-esque attempt would have sounded rubbish in comparison to everybody else's takes!!

Great mixing job Gab!!

I'll see you all in the next one!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 26 2015, 05:55 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Thanks Gabriel! Great job to you and everyone who took part! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 26 2015, 08:36 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Great Job Gab, thanks, and well done everyone. biggrin.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 26 2015, 10:16 PM
GMC Founder
Amazing work everybody! biggrin.gif

I think the final mix reflects well the big jam which this collab was. I hope you guys learned something from it.

I have found it immensely developing on a personal level, to analyze your takes and think of improvement suggestions.

I am looking forward to the coming collabs! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 27 2015, 01:25 PM
Instructor
Awesome work! smile.gif Damn that has a groove. Sound like You all had a crazy days...at least that's how it sounds smile.gif))

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:26 AM