What Do I Do?!?!
TreyDeschamp
Jul 13 2008, 05:31 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey everyone. I'm very confused on this one.

A girl just sent me this message

Dear Trey,

Basically she said she loved me I dont want her personal letter on her like MickeM suggested

Guys(and girls) I'm very confused on what to do?
Please help

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by TreyDeschamp: Jul 13 2008, 02:08 PM

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jul 13 2008, 05:41 AM
GMC:er
Well, what do YOU feel about her?

You can't just go out with her again if you have no feelings for her. It will just make the relationship very hollow and empty.

If you truly do not want her as a gf, then I suggest you tell her how you feel.

Of course, you could also give the relationship another try... who knows, things might be different.

But as the letter portrays, she loves you, and you being with her will make her happy, but would it also make you happy?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 13 2008, 05:45 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jul 12 2008, 11:41 PM) *
Well, what do YOU feel about her?

You can't just go out with her again if you have no feelings for her. It will just make the relationship very hollow and empty.

If you truly do not want her as a gf, then I suggest you tell her how you feel.

Of course, you could also give the relationship another try... who knows, things might be different.

But as the letter portrays, she loves you, and you being with her will make her happy, but would it also make you happy?

Well thats the thing....IM 13! I know for a fact I dont love anyone! Not yet. I'm not ready for love. I do still like her a little but I dont want to go out again....personally it was hell. Shes sorta preppy and her friends judged me and basically know me as my ex-gf goth ex-boyfriend(I'm not goth I just like metal). I dont know I told her a still liked her a little but I would rather be friends for now and that we will see what the future holds but I'm just unsure on how to handle this.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jul 13 2008, 06:05 AM
Oh your 13, you'll be fine then. She'll move on eventually. Trust me man, don't get too wrapped up in middle school/high school relationships.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 13 2008, 07:31 AM
Instructor
She's just got a crush on you, don't make it worse that it is, just leave her be if you don't like to date her so much. She'll get over it faster if you stand aside.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 13 2008, 01:49 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 13 2008, 01:31 AM) *
She's just got a crush on you, don't make it worse that it is, just leave her be if you don't like to date her so much. She'll get over it faster if you stand aside.

Yeah but I dont want be mean to her and just ignore her.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 13 2008, 02:04 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jul 13 2008, 06:31 AM) *
Guys(and girls) I'm very confused on what to do?
Please help

What to do? First off, I think you shouldn't put her personal letter on the Internet sad.gif

She opened up to you, you got to talk to her. You owe her that much at least.

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 13 2008, 02:07 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jul 13 2008, 08:04 AM) *
What to do? First off, I think you shouldn't put her personal letter on the Internet sad.gif

She opened up to you, you got to talk to her. You owe her that much at least.

Guess your right I need to make a little adjusment(i dont think i spelled that right) to my first post

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 13 2008, 02:12 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jul 13 2008, 03:07 PM) *
Guess your right I need to make a little adjusment(i dont think i spelled that right) to my first post

Imo that's the respectful thing to do smile.gif

And I think you expressed what you feel in the other posts here, let her hear the same thing. I just have this little spider sense warning me that her friends seem to want to stick their nose in your business a bit too much and no matter what they think of you - they may turn on you when/if you let her down.

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 13 2008, 02:17 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jul 13 2008, 08:12 AM) *
Imo that's the respectful thing to do smile.gif

And I think you expressed what you feel in the other posts here, let her hear the same thing. I just have this little spider sense warning me that her friends seem to want to stick their nose in your business a bit too much and no matter what they think of you - they may turn on you when/if you let her down.

That's already happened. I just wanted to be friends with her when we first went out because I couldnt stand her friends constanly messaging me on myspace saying "We dont thin your righ!" "Your emo...." etc. and I'm really not any of those. I've tolde her this and she just gets mad because its her friends.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
kjutte
Jul 13 2008, 04:10 PM
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jul 13 2008, 06:45 AM) *
Well thats the thing....IM 13! I know for a fact I dont love anyone! Not yet. I'm not ready for love. I do still like her a little but I dont want to go out again....personally it was hell. Shes sorta preppy and her friends judged me and basically know me as my ex-gf goth ex-boyfriend(I'm not goth I just like metal). I dont know I told her a still liked her a little but I would rather be friends for now and that we will see what the future holds but I'm just unsure on how to handle this.

Pretend to luvz0r!

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Jul 14 2008, 07:29 PM
Imo being friends is good enough when you're 13-16. After 16 (Or even after 17 or 18) then think about some kind of relationship with someone. And... you're metal, she's preppy. This should never get in the way but it does trust me.

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:30 PM