How Do I Record
TreyDeschamp
Jun 13 2008, 03:11 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
So I just made up my first song on guitar or at least a part of it. My dad has this tascam thing that he said can record but is there anyway I can save it and edit it on my computer and as parts come together I can put the song together?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 13 2008, 03:51 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I believe that Tascam makes audio interfaces correct? I think thats it, Well if you have one of those, You'll need software to use that with. A program like Reaper will do it just fine and do it for free. Install that, and set it up to record with the Tascam interface, and inside Reaper you can arrange pieces of music you record, and layer them and everything, Its great for free multi-track recording.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 13 2008, 04:03 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 12 2008, 09:51 PM) *
I believe that Tascam makes audio interfaces correct? I think thats it, Well if you have one of those, You'll need software to use that with. A program like Reaper will do it just fine and do it for free. Install that, and set it up to record with the Tascam interface, and inside Reaper you can arrange pieces of music you record, and layer them and everything, Its great for free multi-track recording.

so how do i get reaper

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 13 2008, 10:06 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jun 13 2008, 03:03 AM) *
so how do i get reaper

You can download the file from here - note this is an unlimited trial version (ie fully functional and no time limit) BUT if you use it a lot then you should register it and buy a license.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:48 PM