2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Criss Angel..., ...And Half a Woman...
FretDancer69
Oct 1 2007, 01:59 PM
GMC:er
i just saw this video on youtube, very very interesting. Check it out:

enjoy and comment! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 1 2007, 05:18 PM
Lets go fishing!
All i can say is blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

So did she get back together again?? laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 1 2007, 05:28 PM
That was kinda WTF...

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Oct 1 2007, 05:34 PM
Yes i saw this before laugh.gif .It comes on tv here all the time,i think i have saw all the episodes already.He's pretty fun to watch though but i think alot of stuff is camera tricks tongue.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
visi0n
Oct 1 2007, 06:09 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Its all camera trick tongue.gif but its fun to see .. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 1 2007, 06:31 PM
Lets go fishing!
Im guessing everyone in the audience was going along with it !

And yes, i realise I am by far the most gullible person here on GMC!!! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Iluha
Oct 1 2007, 07:17 PM
Yeah it's a camera trick, but aren't all magic tricks are well TRICKS? smile.gif

this guy's stuff is really brilliant.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Hungus
Oct 1 2007, 07:45 PM
Sorry but I think Criss Angel is terrible... All his tricks are highly set up with poor actors. They are pretty poor tricks because no one is fooled.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 2 2007, 12:45 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 1 2007, 10:18 AM) *
All i can say is blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

So did she get back together again?? laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif that, we might never know... laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (shredmandan @ Oct 1 2007, 10:34 AM) *
Yes i saw this before laugh.gif .It comes on tv here all the time,i think i have saw all the episodes already.He's pretty fun to watch though but i think alot of stuff is camera tricks tongue.gif

yeah, its a camera trick, like the Levitating trick as well. Most of Criss Angels stuff are camera tricks. But like you said, its always fun to watch.. smile.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 1 2007, 11:31 AM) *
Im guessing everyone in the audience was going along with it !

And yes, i realise I am by far the most gullible person here on GMC!!! rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 2 2007, 01:29 AM
Instructor
Honestly, after reading the description i didn't want to watch it. I get sick of stuff like that and i still want to have my room clean! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 2 2007, 01:33 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Oct 1 2007, 06:29 PM) *
Honestly, after reading the description i didn't want to watch it. I get sick of stuff like that and i still want to have my room clean! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

laugh.gif oh cmon maaannnn... Just this time!! plzzz.... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 2 2007, 03:37 AM
He's no magician, but hes a great illusionist. More than a few times I've been stumped trying to come up with logical explanations for his "stunts".

This post has been edited by Ayen: Oct 2 2007, 03:37 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
stratman33
Oct 2 2007, 04:11 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Oct 1 2007, 04:34 AM) *

have you ever seen him fly before??its not fake, theyve swung sticks below and above him to prove that it's real!I dont know how he does it, but its creepy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 2 2007, 04:34 AM
I might be a step ahead of the game here but I dont want to spoil everyones fun so I wont tell you guys how he does it wink.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 2 2007, 04:50 AM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Oct 1 2007, 09:11 PM) *
have you ever seen him fly before??its not fake, theyve swung sticks below and above him to prove that it's real!I dont know how he does it, but its creepy!

Video Editing

QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Oct 1 2007, 09:34 PM) *
I might be a step ahead of the game here but I dont want to spoil everyones fun so I wont tell you guys how he does it wink.gif

Video Editing

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 2 2007, 07:00 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
THAT HORRIBLE UNREALISTIC AND SUPREMELY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 2 2007, 10:45 AM
Im afraid its no video editing, that is one thing criss angel doesnt use as much as you think.

The lady in the video is a amputee, if you dont believe me google " Rose Siggins"

The lady beneath her is a contortionist. ( bent over on hands and knees )

Dont believe any of that ? proof here

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 2 2007, 11:01 AM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Oct 2 2007, 03:45 AM) *
Im afraid its no video editing, that is one thing criss angel doesnt use as much as you think.

The lady in the video is a amputee, if you dont believe me google " Rose Siggins"

The lady beneath her is a contortionist. ( bent over on hands and knees )

Dont believe any of that ? proof here

thanks for the link, but i still dont understand much. Can you explain me more please.

Also, whats an amputee?

i assume a contortionist are those people who can bend themselves in alot of ways. unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 3 2007, 04:33 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Oct 2 2007, 02:01 AM) *
thanks for the link, but i still dont understand much. Can you explain me more please.

Also, whats an amputee?

i assume a contortionist are those people who can bend themselves in alot of ways. unsure.gif

Hmm thats odd tryed to add a panother post and it didnt register, Basically a amputee is someone who had to have a part of their body surgically removed, Rose Siggins had a rare disease in which he legs and feet were terribley deformed, her only chance of a happy life was for the doctors to cut off her legs, hence the women with half a body smile.gif

I pretty much know how Criss does all his tricks, ive researched it online so if your puzzled by any others, let me know wink.gif

- John

This post has been edited by Eat-Sleep-andJam: Oct 3 2007, 04:33 AM

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 3 2007, 05:51 AM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Oct 2 2007, 09:33 PM) *
Hmm thats odd tryed to add a panother post and it didnt register, Basically a amputee is someone who had to have a part of their body surgically removed, Rose Siggins had a rare disease in which he legs and feet were terribley deformed, her only chance of a happy life was for the doctors to cut off her legs, hence the women with half a body smile.gif

I pretty much know how Criss does all his tricks, ive researched it online so if your puzzled by any others, let me know wink.gif
- John

i see, but how can the woman be an amputy if she walked to the fence and layed there? i dont get it man...

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:11 AM