2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Twilight
Disturbed21
Nov 11 2008, 01:15 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (rokchik @ Nov 10 2008, 07:08 PM) *
But back on topic... I haven't read Twilight and don't really have any interest in reading it. But it does seem to be enjoyed by alot of folks and the movie is everywhere you look. I'll stick to Anne Rice for my Vampire fix though or as Guitarman says for a vampire book you really can't do much better then ole Bram Stoker. ('Salems Lot by Mr. King is a great read too smile.gif )

The Anne Rice books are great biggrin.gif

The new movie is everywhere and it seems to have resurrected the hype that was lost (If any) mad.gif .
Everybody and I mean EVERYBODY (Minus me, my friends and the all the metalheads,rockers,etc. in other words minus a select few) in my school is talking about this in my school. It's getting more and more annoying! mad.gif

The good news is I'm listening to Slipknot and Children of Bodom (And some newly discovered bands) more and more often as twilight becomes more and more popular biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Disturbed21: Nov 11 2008, 01:17 AM

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
Nov 12 2008, 07:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Disturbed21 @ Oct 19 2008, 10:12 PM) *
...almost as weird as how girls can fall in love with a fictional vampire in a book they read huh.gif blink.gif wacko.gif .
By the way it's more like every female that reads this book.....

And my cousin Richard............

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Canis: Nov 12 2008, 07:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Nov 12 2008, 07:34 PM
Instructor
Haven't read them but my wife has read all of them in about a week. She LOVED them.
I told her that I'll read them, but first I have to master that sweep.. laugh.gif

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Canis
Nov 12 2008, 07:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Nov 12 2008, 07:34 PM) *
Haven't read them but my wife has read all of them in about a week. She LOVED them.
I told her that I'll read them, but first I have to master that sweep.. laugh.gif

Haha, I'm proud of you laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:03 PM