Just Got Married!, Wish me luck ;)
Darius Wave
Mar 16 2015, 05:09 PM
Instructor
Hey guys (and girls!) smile.gif Being here for around 2 years now I was lucky to meet a lot of You and see how great people You are - not only as a musicians but as a human being too smile.gif So decided to share with You something important that hjas happened in my life last Saturady

I got married smile.gif

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 16 2015, 05:23 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey Darius - that's great! smile.gif

Congratulations to you two! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 16 2015, 05:31 PM
GMC Founder
Wow I saw it on facebook but I did not want to comment without understanding.

You two look amazing biggrin.gif Big congratulations!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 16 2015, 05:41 PM
Instructor
Thank you guys! That was fast as shred decission and even faster execution but very concious. We been togehter for 6 years while 2 of those living together smile.gif I had no doubts it is a good decission smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 16 2015, 06:02 PM
GMC:er
Many congratulations mate!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 16 2015, 06:06 PM
Learning Tone Master
Congrats!!!! biggrin.gif Really an awesome couple smile.gif
Wish you from my heart a very long and happy life together smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Mar 16 2015, 06:33 PM
Congrats! you're so lucky as she's beautiful bride and you guys look great as a couple, I wish a happy life together! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Mertay: Mar 16 2015, 06:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Mar 16 2015, 07:27 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
That's awesome, Congratulations dude smile.gif All the best.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
klasaine
Mar 16 2015, 07:36 PM
Mazel Tov!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 16 2015, 08:05 PM
Instructor
Congratulations, my friend !! You deserve all the happiness in the world, man ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 16 2015, 08:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Congratulations, I wish you a lifetime of happiness

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Mar 17 2015, 12:42 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Congrats! That is great news my friend! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Mar 17 2015, 01:04 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey hey hey! That's great man I really wish the best for you both. Maybe one day your little one will crawl over you while ripping a guitar solo? Congrats Man!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 17 2015, 12:17 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Congratulations and best wishes to you both smile.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 17 2015, 01:16 PM
Instructor
Thank You all guys! Some of You already know how the marraige taste. In this case You could have been doing lessons for me wink.gif You now...I'm the beginner now biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Mar 16 2015, 05:33 PM) *
Congrats! you're so lucky as she's beautiful bride and you guys look great as a couple, I wish a happy life together! smile.gif

Oh yes she is...and she looks great with my guitars biggrin.gif

Attached Image

QUOTE (Jim S. @ Mar 17 2015, 12:04 AM) *
Hey hey hey! That's great man I really wish the best for you both. Maybe one day your little one will crawl over you while ripping a guitar solo? Congrats Man!

Ha ha smile.gif I think that could be awesome as far as he/she would not have enough of my everyday's playing through all the childhood biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Mar 16 2015, 07:05 PM) *
Congratulations, my friend !! You deserve all the happiness in the world, man ! smile.gif

Thanx Ben! smile.gif To be honest I do not feel I deserve anything but I do feel lucky because of having her and a lot of good friends smile.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Mar 17 2015, 01:17 PM
Learning Tone Master
I won't wish you good luck , however , I wish you forgiveness, the ability for both of you to not have to win the argument, understanding and Love wink.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 17 2015, 01:36 PM
Instructor
That's how it has been by far smile.gif We always put things straight and never hide problems. We do argue but even if We can't establish who's right, we are still able to quickly get back to our regular, peaceful life smile.gif Thos are very wise wishes and I hope It will all stay that way smile.gif Thank You smile.gif

+Quote Post
Lester
Mar 17 2015, 01:44 PM
Learning Roadie
Congrats Darius! that's awesome!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 17 2015, 02:29 PM
Instructor
Great news!! Congratulations Darius! You look great together, all the best! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 17 2015, 07:47 PM
Super Congrats!!! smile.gif You guys make a great couple!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:49 PM