Any Wrestlers?
stratman33
Aug 17 2010, 09:24 PM
GMC:er
I was just wondering if there were any wrestlers/grapplers on this forum. Probably not, but I was wondering because I started a youtube channel with my wrestling stuff on it, nothing on there with guitar yet, sorry. But if you want, please check it out. I'm trying to get noticed, so please check it out, link:

Visit My Youtube Channel

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
Aug 17 2010, 11:13 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Good channel .. Subscribed.

Yes, I'm a long time fan of Brazilian jiu jitsu & submission wrestling and love watching the ADCC events.
As for training, I finally started BJJ only last month and loving it.
Wish I started when I was 15 smile.gif

Train hard, fight easy !!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by zen: Aug 17 2010, 11:18 PM

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
fkalich
Aug 20 2010, 10:49 PM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Aug 17 2010, 03:24 PM) *
I was just wondering if there were any wrestlers/grapplers on this forum. Probably not, but I was wondering because I started a youtube channel with my wrestling stuff on it, nothing on there with guitar yet, sorry. But if you want, please check it out. I'm trying to get noticed, so please check it out, link:

Visit My Youtube Channel

I respect that, because you have learned to endure, and that takes character. Never did wrestling, but have always keep in shape in various ways. I do thank some wrestler from years ago, who suggested using the Schwinn Air Dyne bike for my workouts. I have been using one for years, pretty much every day.

You look and sound great stratman, give um hell!

This post has been edited by fkalich: Aug 20 2010, 11:04 PM

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Aug 22 2010, 12:30 PM
Ok, nice vids, so how many KG's do you squat and deadlift? cool.gif

This post has been edited by ezravdb: Aug 22 2010, 12:32 PM

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:57 AM