2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Itsme Plays Guthrie, Larry Carlton Jam
Noangels
Oct 30 2008, 06:11 PM
GMC:er
Realy good playing there considering your not hiding behind a wall of distortion and delay.You have some mature phrases in here and you sound in the pocket too.Sounded superb to me,and I cant realy fault it.Well done smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez geo and a line 6 spider
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Oct 30 2008, 11:11 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Daniel Robinson @ Oct 30 2008, 02:26 AM) *
I agree very much with alot of people, definately far above beginner. I know exactly where you are coming from too, i am still in the same boat as you. After a long hiatus from guitar because of mitigating circumstances, i picked it up again just under 5 years ago after a 7 year stoppage. Not completely stopped mind you but not like i had been by any measure, and there are still things i am still "relearning" it takes time and patience. So i definately feel your struggle.

You are definately on the right track though, don't let it discourge you and just keep taking advice and working out the details and one day you will wake up and start playing stuff that you never dreamed of.

Daniel

QUOTE (Noangels @ Oct 30 2008, 06:11 PM) *
Realy good playing there considering your not hiding behind a wall of distortion and delay.You have some mature phrases in here and you sound in the pocket too.Sounded superb to me,and I cant realy fault it.Well done smile.gif

Thanks guys for your reasuring words. Will try to use my limited time wisely and keep on working.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:00 AM