Hello Gmc!
Maria
Jul 12 2007, 10:33 AM
Administrator
Hello all GMC users, and especially the ladies of GMC!

I am Maria, and I thought it was about time I introduce myself, for I have actually been around for quite a while now. I have been working as a staff member since the beginning of May this year, but I have been helping Kris with some of the administration since the very beginning (especially the book-keeping, which is a heavy job if your'e not an economist!).

I am not a very skilled guitar player, so I won't work with recording guitar lessons smile.gif , rather my responsibilities are to coordinate new instructors, work with updates and development, help members and non-members with all kinds of questions, and the book-keeping of course...

I do have some background in music though, you can hear me sing in one of the songs at the 'about Kris' section, and I have been working with music in one way or another since I graduated from university and the cultural science programme tongue.gif

So, with this short introduction of me, I also hope that more females come forward and introduce yourselves. I know you are out there! smile.gif

Looking forward to spending more time on the forum,
Maria

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Maria   Hello Gmc!   Jul 12 2007, 10:33 AM
- - Andrew Cockburn   Well I'm not female, but I would like to say p...   Jul 12 2007, 01:36 PM
- - Luciana   Hello Maria!!!! my oficial Welco...   Jul 12 2007, 02:41 PM
- - rokchik   Hey Maria Welcome aboard. I wasn't that skill...   Jul 12 2007, 03:38 PM
- - FretDancer69   Welcome Maria! (although i think you were here...   Jul 12 2007, 07:41 PM
- - Maria   Thank you for the nice welcoming! Well, I ...   Jul 13 2007, 11:32 AM
|- - Robin   Welcome (even though you've been here for a w...   Jul 13 2007, 12:50 PM
nnn
- - JVM   Good to meet you Maria!   Jul 13 2007, 08:44 PM
- - kahall   Hello Maria!   Jul 14 2007, 03:28 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:31 PM