Velvet Revolver 8-20-07, With Alice in Chains and Kill Hannah
Suib
Aug 25 2007, 01:28 AM
GMC:er
Hey everyone!

Wanted to let you all know that i highly recommend all of you attending a concert on VR's Libertad tour. Sorry i don't have any pictures... i was in the lawn section so any pictures i took would just be of bad quality. sad.gif

It started off with Kill Hannah doing maybe 3 or 4 of they're songs. Their show was below average so its not a big deal if you show up 20 minuites late for this concert. Then after about 30-45 minuites Alice in Chains took the stage and then it became a party. Their show wa fantastic! They played maybe 7 or 8 of their songs and it got everyone in the whole stadium motivated. They left and at around 10 PM (concert started at 7:30) and then after 10 minuites Velvet Revolver finally came. These guys put on the best show i've ever seen. It started off with a giant white screen with a shadow of Slash doing a solo. After that the screen dropped and then it all erupted with "Let it Roll". They played 90% of Libertad's songs and a couple from their first album Contraband. They even played two of GnR's songs. They ended the night with a cover of "Wish you Were Here" by Pink Floyd. It was an amazing concert.

5 STARS!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kristofer Dahl: Aug 25 2007, 06:29 AM

--------------------
"THAT ONE GUITAR!!!" - Foriegner
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:36 AM