Martzman
Martz
Jan 11 2014, 05:58 PM
GMC:er
Used GMC 3 years ago. But since i quit using GMC I havent played at all. So today I came back.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
miguelbatalha
Jan 11 2014, 06:41 PM
GMC:er
Welcome back! Stick around, this time!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 11 2014, 07:02 PM
Instructor
Welcome back.. it's time to quit being a quitter ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 11 2014, 10:22 PM
Instructor
Ha! So now You see...time to get back to work biggrin.gif Wellcome since I'm pretty new here as well wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 12 2014, 02:59 PM
Instructor
Welcome back mate smile.gif

Please do tell us a little bit about yourself - what do you like to play and listen to and what gear you own. What would you like to develop from the perspective of guitar playing while you are here?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:35 PM