2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Help Me Choosing Between Songs :)
Henry Dietzel
Jul 15 2008, 04:02 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
First off congrats on breaking the ice with your first gig!!!

QUOTE (Tolek @ Jul 15 2008, 08:49 AM) *
Are there any tips that you can give me to improve my performance?

I used to have a wall mirror in my band room. The night we were loading up to play out I would get there before the others and put on some heavy music and rip my guitar for 30min in front of it. This always got me pumped up and ready to perform. Once on stage I would try to make eye contact with women in the crowd. A smile smile.gif , a laugh laugh.gif , or any connection at all wacko.gif always gave me more drive while performing. This brief connection can be used off stage to start a conversation with her after you finish too. biggrin.gif Another suggestion, videotape yourself when you play out. It is a good idea to see what you like/don't like about your own performance. Watch other bands and take mental notes about things you like/dislike about their performance. The more you play the more you confidence will build especially as you gather fans. wub.gif

Hope this is somewhat helpful and again congrats smile.gif I wish you the best and thanks for sharing

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Henry Dietzel: Jul 15 2008, 04:02 PM

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jul 15 2008, 08:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thank you a lot for your advice, Henry. smile.gif Next, I will give my best to communicate with the audience. And I´ll try to play flawlessly. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:47 AM