> Collabs Around The World
Todd Simpson
post Apr 24 2018, 06:53 PM
Post #1

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

This is my second version off the guitar solo I'm doing with my friend HAMIN from the Republic of IRAN! Met him on soundcloud. He had evidently been following my work for several years on soundcloud so he knew who I was when I emailed him and asked if if he'd like to collab! You never know who is listening to your stuff! To wit, this is the second version f the solo. It' very "processed" and FX heavy as it's very Industrial Djenty. Please let me know what you think smile.gif It's hard to get a response typically on posts like this for some reason, as an instructor, but hope springs eternal smile.gif

https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/parallel-universe-updated-solo-rg560-mij-todd-simpson

It's also a good example of bending and control. If you are working on your bending, try to match the first bend I do in the solo. It's in the key of D so just move up to the 10th fret in a blues scale and bend the G see if you can match the tone. Use your entire hand. I've seen people really struggle with their vibrato of late. This can help. wink.gif

Todd

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Apr 24 2018, 06:56 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2019 - 04:41 PM