4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Cats.
Jeff
Aug 29 2007, 05:46 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 28 2007, 11:45 PM) *
Me too. So I decided to get one of these:

ROTFL laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif He looks like Yoda!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 29 2007, 05:49 AM
QUOTE (jeff @ Aug 29 2007, 04:46 AM) *
ROTFL laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif He looks like Yoda!

Omg, you're right. He does ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Aug 29 2007, 06:00 AM
QUOTE (Travelin' Man @ Aug 28 2007, 10:37 PM) *
My wife, notice I said "my wife" has 4 cats. I dont care for em. They are trying to turn my $2000 furniture into 20cent pieces of trash. Not to mention the smell...oh the smell

How do you think you smell to them? They don't complain.

+Quote Post
Jeff
Aug 29 2007, 06:02 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 28 2007, 11:49 PM) *
Omg, you're right. He does ohmy.gif
My kids are on my case about getting a dog. I'm gonna have to give in soon. I like dogs but I need to decide what to get. Maybe Yoda here would do it! huh.gif Is that dog shaved like that or is that they way they are naturally?

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 29 2007, 06:03 AM
QUOTE (jeff @ Aug 29 2007, 05:02 AM) *
My kids are on my case about getting a dog. I'm gonna have to give in soon. I like dogs but I need to decide what to get. Maybe Yoda here would do it! huh.gif Is that dog shaved like that or is that they way they are naturally?

Its no dog, its Yoda morphed into a cat.

+Quote Post
Jeff
Aug 29 2007, 06:10 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 29 2007, 12:03 AM) *
Its no dog, its Yoda morphed into a cat.

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 29 2007, 06:21 AM
Man these are pretty funny pics but I never understood why people always put captions on them with munted spelling..

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 29 2007, 06:27 AM
QUOTE (Hungus @ Aug 29 2007, 05:21 AM) *
Man these are pretty funny pics but I never understood why people always put captions on them with munted spelling..

Thats what makes them funny biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 29 2007, 06:41 AM
I guess I just have a different sense of humour cause I think its lame (the pics are funny though) dry.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 29 2007, 06:44 AM
QUOTE (Hungus @ Aug 29 2007, 05:41 AM) *
I guess I just have a different sense of humour cause I think its lame (the pics are funny though) dry.gif

Haha, yeah its only hardcore gamers that find it funny I suppose, I used to be one, so I cant get enough of these cats. EVERY WoW forum got these pictures all over the place biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 29 2007, 06:47 AM
Yhea my brother is actually really into them and he was a pretty hardcore gamer..... he actually went to the NZ Counter-Strike qualifiers for the cyber games lol

This post has been edited by Hungus: Aug 29 2007, 06:49 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 29 2007, 06:49 AM
A couple of my cat Jimi
Attached Image
Chilled out to the max!
Attached Image
Hard day at the office

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 29 2007, 06:54 AM
Oh I should actually try to get a picture of of my cat..... she likes to climb up your back and sit on your shoulder when you are reading the paper

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Maria
Aug 29 2007, 09:13 PM
Administrator
What a great thread - I love cats! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Really funny pictures! Got me a good laugh biggrin.gif

Maria

+Quote Post
Travelin' Man
Aug 29 2007, 10:44 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Aug 29 2007, 01:00 AM) *

Dunno....maybe I should start my own litter box to find out?

This post has been edited by Travelin' Man: Aug 29 2007, 10:46 PM

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Aug 29 2007, 10:57 PM
QUOTE (Travelin' Man @ Aug 29 2007, 10:44 PM) *
Dunno....maybe I should start my own litter box to find out?

ohmy.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 3 2007, 11:04 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Most of the time I'm a proud surrogate parent of two very cute @8 week old kittens (not so proud when they try to poo in my office). A gift for my daughter from one of our neighbours - she's also been promised/we've been threatened with a rabbit, some chickens, several dogs, a pony, a donkey, a lamb, a kid goat and a peacock. Comes with living in the campo...

Cheers,
Tony

Most of the time I'm a proud surrogate parent of two very cute @8 week old kittens (not so proud when they try to poo in my office). A gift for my daughter from one of our neighbours - she's also been promised/we've been threatened with a rabbit, some chickens, several dogs, a pony, a donkey, a lamb, a kid goat and a peacock. Comes with living in the campo...

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
kahall
Sep 4 2007, 07:25 AM
Learning Roadie
I do not own any cats, never have and I have nothing against them really. But my neighbor has way too many of them and they do a lot of damage to my gardens and lawn by using them for the litter box. How do I keep them out of my stuff? They do not like my super powered squirt gun very much but I cannot stand guard all the time. Seriously is there a solution? I noticed the other day that someone had shot one of them right in the eye with what I guess to be a BB gun, so they are bothering others around here to.

Oh, I should add. I have a dog. If I let him out to just roam freely as my neighbors cats do it takes about 10 minutes before someone has called the pound and they show up to try and catch him.

This post has been edited by kahall: Sep 4 2007, 07:28 AM

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 5 2007, 12:01 AM
http://www.zuzafun.com/cats-sleeping-positions

Some funny cat pictures I found

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Sep 5 2007, 12:25 AM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Aug 29 2007, 06:00 AM) *

They might, you never know. laugh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:51 PM