> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Ybritt's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
May 20 2019, 02:31 AM
Instructor
Hi Ybritt! Welcome to your thread for Gab's Army, my mentoring program. Here I will guide you with your guitar practice, creating routines, practice plans, giving feedback of your playing always based on your guitar goals and musical tastes.

Before we start I would like to know a bit more about you.

- How many time have you been playing guitar?
- Favorite guitarists, bands and musicians.
- What are your guitar goals?
- How would you like to you see yourself in 5 years (related to music and guitar)?
- How many time can you play guitar each day?
- Do you have playing live experience?
- Which are your strong and weak points with guitar?
- What do you know about music theory?
- Can you record videos of you playing?
- Share here audios and videos that reflect your current playing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 11 2019, 04:36 AM
Instructor
Hi mate! Thanks for the videos!

Here I go with some feedback:

- What's happening with metronome in first video? It's very confusing because it's not going with the backing track, isn't it?

- That legato lesson is a good choice for you because you really need to work on this technique. You need to polish timing on each pattern and also make the positions shifts smoother.

- Try to relax a bit your left hand when doing legato and do less strengh when pressing frets.

- I think that practicing land of legato at a slower tempo can be positive to work on the previous tips and comments.

- Now talking abour Guitar Loves Piano. Remember that both vibrato and bending should start from your left hand wrist, not from your fingers. Check out the first exercise from this video and practice it 3/5 minutes every day: https://youtu.be/JNDyI5b3Fh8

- The lesson needs more time of practice to get most of the expressive elements (vibrato, bending, dynamics, articulation). I recommend you to play it over the original lesson a few times to emulate vibrato and bending. Sometimes your vibrato starts too soon.

That's all by now. I think that it would be good to dedicate some more days to these ones, what do you think?

PS: Great t-shirt!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ybritt
Jun 11 2019, 12:20 PM
GMC:er
Thank you for the feedback! Things I don't even notice myself so it is really good for me.
I'll take you comments into account and I'll get back to you when I am ready with new videos.

Ybritt

And yes, I am a big Iron Maiden fan \m/

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 11 2019, 03:36 AM) *
Hi mate! Thanks for the videos!

Here I go with some feedback:

- What's happening with metronome in first video? It's very confusing because it's not going with the backing track, isn't it?

- That legato lesson is a good choice for you because you really need to work on this technique. You need to polish timing on each pattern and also make the positions shifts smoother.

- Try to relax a bit your left hand when doing legato and do less strengh when pressing frets.

- I think that practicing land of legato at a slower tempo can be positive to work on the previous tips and comments.

- Now talking abour Guitar Loves Piano. Remember that both vibrato and bending should start from your left hand wrist, not from your fingers. Check out the first exercise from this video and practice it 3/5 minutes every day: https://youtu.be/JNDyI5b3Fh8

- The lesson needs more time of practice to get most of the expressive elements (vibrato, bending, dynamics, articulation). I recommend you to play it over the original lesson a few times to emulate vibrato and bending. Sometimes your vibrato starts too soon.

That's all by now. I think that it would be good to dedicate some more days to these ones, what do you think?

PS: Great t-shirt!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 11 2019, 02:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ybritt @ Jun 11 2019, 08:20 AM) *
Thank you for the feedback! Things I don't even notice myself so it is really good for me.
I'll take you comments into account and I'll get back to you when I am ready with new videos.

Ybritt

And yes, I am a big Iron Maiden fan \m/

Excellent! That's the main idea of this thread! Keep on the hard work!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Gabriel Leopardi   Ybritt's Thread   May 20 2019, 02:31 AM
- - Ybritt   Hi Gab, Here are my answers: - I have played gui...   May 22 2019, 09:21 AM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate! Thanks for all your information. It...   May 22 2019, 04:36 PM
|- - Ybritt   Hi Gab! Sorry for the delay of my answer. I a...   May 30 2019, 07:51 PM
nnn
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate! Thanks for the video! It helps as...   May 31 2019, 04:01 PM
|- - Ybritt   Yeah, that sounds like a plan. I’ll check the ex...   May 31 2019, 08:52 PM
nnn
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Great! Here I'll copy all your routines t...   May 31 2019, 10:07 PM
|- - Ybritt   Perfect! Thanks Gab! I have started to und...   Jun 5 2019, 11:54 AM
|- - Gabriel Leopardi   QUOTE (Ybritt @ Jun 5 2019, 07:54 AM) Per...   Jun 5 2019, 03:02 PM
|- - Ybritt   Hi Gab! Hope you’re doing well. Here are m...   Jun 10 2019, 09:35 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
|- - Ybritt   Hi Gab! Working on the legato and piano exerc...   Jun 15 2019, 12:55 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate! Nice video! This is exactly what...   Jun 16 2019, 09:20 PM
|- - Ybritt   Hello Gab! It’s been a while now, and as I ...   Jul 7 2019, 10:25 AM
nnn
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate! Great to find news from you!...   Jul 7 2019, 04:57 PM
|- - Ybritt   Thanks Gab! It does answer my question. I ap...   Jul 7 2019, 09:05 PM
|- - Gabriel Leopardi   QUOTE (Ybritt @ Jul 7 2019, 05:05 PM) Tha...   Jul 8 2019, 10:05 PM
nnn
nnn
- - Ybritt   Hi Gab! It’s been a while. I hope that you�...   Sep 19 2019, 03:22 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate! Great to see you here again!...   Sep 20 2019, 03:02 PM
|- - Ybritt   Your suggested approach about moving forward sound...   Sep 24 2019, 06:09 AM
nnn
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Great! Here we go: Routine Week #2: Warming ...   Sep 24 2019, 01:41 PM
|- - Ybritt   Thanks! I have started to work on this routine...   Oct 14 2019, 02:50 PM
nnn
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate!! Great to hear from you!...   Oct 15 2019, 05:03 AM
- - Ybritt   Hi Gab! Very long time since I got back to yo...   Mar 6 2020, 12:51 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate!! Nice to hear from you!! ...   Mar 7 2020, 03:56 AM
- - Ybritt   Thanks Gab! This looks great. And thanks for t...   Mar 7 2020, 11:40 AM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   QUOTE (Ybritt @ Mar 7 2020, 07:40 AM) Tha...   Mar 7 2020, 05:44 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:51 AM