I Was Have My First Jam
besip
Jul 18 2009, 06:20 AM
GMC:er
3 hour with good playing guys smile.gif i was looking my self few times but knowing pentatonic scale made me sound ok on few cases biggrin.gif

I verry tired biggrin.gif and i going a sleep laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jul 18 2009, 06:31 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Glad you are feeling good man! smile.gif

Jamming with your bro's is alway's a good time.

Cheers

Skillet

PS: Next time a video or audio recording ok. I would like to hear you progress!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
besip
Jul 18 2009, 06:44 AM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Jul 18 2009, 01:31 AM) *
Glad you are feeling good man! smile.gif

Jamming with your bro's is alway's a good time.

Cheers

Skillet

PS: Next time a video or audio recording ok. I would like to hear you progress!

heh before i got a sleep just quick respond
Thanks for your reply cool.gif actualy i'm still a big beginer bad i have to say more jaming will give to anybody big+
when i was jam with them i really cant find the right timing on begining and becouse of that we are sound bad{becouse of me biggrin.gif } but after while i was have couple nice minutes when i remember to play the penttaonic and whoala my timing with others was fine for few minutes biggrin.gif but from today i'm trully belive the jaming can kick everybody up...even if you dont have scale knowledge and if you don't know any chords and theory when you strt jaming you are trying improvise and soon or later you find some kind of notes what sound well smile.gif

in my case work well today the pentatonic and aslo some easy stuff like few plam muting notes on low-E + some extra notes on A string smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jul 18 2009, 06:57 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (besip @ Jul 18 2009, 01:44 AM) *
heh before i got a sleep just quick respond
Thanks for your reply cool.gif actualy i'm still a big beginer bad i have to say more jaming will give to anybody big+
when i was jam with them i really cant find the right timing on begining and becouse of that we are sound bad{becouse of me biggrin.gif } but after while i was have couple nice minutes when i remember to play the penttaonic and whoala my timing with others was fine for few minutes biggrin.gif but from today i'm trully belive the jaming can kick everybody up...even if you dont have scale knowledge and if you don't know any chords and theory when you strt jaming you are trying improvise and soon or later you find some kind of notes what sound well smile.gif

in my case work well today the pentatonic and aslo some easy stuff like few plam muting notes on low-E + some extra notes on A string smile.gif

Sounds like your making great progress Besip! Just like you where tring to say, don't think to much, have fun, and don't try to play to fast. Relax!!

Just find the grove, sit in it and let yourself go! smile.gif cool.gif tongue.gif

Cheers,

Skillet

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
besip
Jul 18 2009, 09:54 PM
Few question abouth Jaming

all this guys don't have scale knowledge but they are good..actualy i was play last night with drumer and Bass player and the bass player switch for few cases his guitar to regular one..whe he play bass he just tell me ok we gona play 3 chords..i was folow his order and when he play regular guitar i was solling over his power chords and using pentatonic
but when he's play bass and i play power chords i was pretty stuck somethime to play some extra notes and no just power chords

I know i maybe asking same question milions times biggrin.gif sorry but i need a example
Ok for example we are gonna stay with E-A-G power chords on my jaming so what kind of scale i can use then over this 3 chords E-A-G?????

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 18 2009, 11:09 PM
Instructor
You can use three keys that contain all three notes, and those are C major, G major and D major key. Possibly a good key to start with is G major, cause you have E as a first chord and since it is the minor scale of G major key, you can form some cool bluesy intro licks on top of E minor pentatonic scale. You can continue over Em pentatonic scale over the whole jam, but feel free to stray to other keys as well and explore, possibilities are endless...

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
besip
Jul 19 2009, 07:59 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 18 2009, 06:09 PM) *
You can use three keys that contain all three notes, and those are C major, G major and D major key. Possibly a good key to start with is G major, cause you have E as a first chord and since it is the minor scale of G major key, you can form some cool bluesy intro licks on top of E minor pentatonic scale. You can continue over Em pentatonic scale over the whole jam, but feel free to stray to other keys as well and explore, possibilities are endless...

i wasn't smart from that yesterday biggrin.gif but i'm maybe today i was check few things and look like i know why u pick from this 3 power chords the C major-G major and D major scale

looks like to me this 3 powerchords A5-G5-A5 contains note E,B-A,E-A,D and all of this notes are part of this 3 major scale->C-G-D right??? thats why u pick them
???

and if i got this right now looks like there i can also use A-minor-B-Minor-E minor scale then?? besouse they also contains all notes from this power chords

This post has been edited by besip: Jul 20 2009, 04:59 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:27 AM