My Take On Shreddy Rock Trip, Tell me how i did
Victafor
Mar 4 2008, 01:37 AM
GMC:er
Ok There is some mic feedback in the recording sorry... but i hit the runs so nicely so i didnt wanna re-record.

at least i thought i did good on them...well thats why im here to get ure feedback! anyways so i recorded myself play this
ridiculously rated lesson thats 5/10 difficulty... should be higher cause those runs are not the same difficulty as heavy metal for beginner one...lol

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  shreddy_rock_trip.wav ( 3.99MB ) Number of downloads: 713

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
whammysam
Mar 4 2008, 01:53 AM
[quote name='Victafor' date='Mar 4 2008, 12:37 AM' post='150824']
Ok There is some mic feedback in the recording sorry... but i hit the runs so nicely so i didnt wanna re-record.

at least i thought i did good on them...well thats why im here to get ure feedback! anyways so i recorded myself play this
ridiculously rated lesson thats 5/10 difficulty... should be higher cause those runs are not the same difficulty as heavy metal for beginner one...lol
In my unprofessional opinion, that was really good. I've just learned this piece myself, but need to practice it more. I did feel in parts that it was a little rushed. But on the whole pretty darn good.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Victafor
Mar 4 2008, 02:06 AM

thank you, i messed up on some parts and i thought to myself, damn, why did i mess up there... i never do.... lol but every one knows it happens. thanks for the positve feedback

This post has been edited by Victafor: Mar 4 2008, 02:07 AM

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 4 2008, 08:08 AM
Instructor
yeah, the sound is not the best but it looks good. Try to mantain all the notes at the correct tempo and be careful with some bends wink.gif BTW is a good take !! congrats

+Quote Post
Victafor
Mar 5 2008, 03:01 AM
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Mar 4 2008, 02:08 AM) *
yeah, the sound is not the best but it looks good. Try to mantain all the notes at the correct tempo and be careful with some bends wink.gif BTW is a good take !! congrats

thanks i didnt realize the mic was too close to the Speakers...

+Quote Post
norules
Jul 7 2011, 12:22 AM
can anyone tell me what key this is in and what scales are used please?

excellent lesson, ive just spent the last 2 days pretty much straight on it and am playing it at the 110 bpm backing track. im pleased it was rated 5 (although i think it probably should of been a bit higher!) because i wouldnt of attempted it otherwise. i thought this was way out of my league but i ve sat here with the metronome and dedicated a fair bit of time and im getting there so nice one and this has given me a fair confidence boost. ive been doing legato on the ascending run because ive been practicing that alot lately and this has been an good excercise. i might learn the alternate picking way later on. this lesson really put a smile on my face!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 7 2011, 09:31 AM
Instructor
Key- C# major , used C# Mixolydian mode.The structure of the mixolydian mode is only different from the major scale by one note – the 7th. Compared to the major scale the mixolydian mode has a flatted 7th.

This post has been edited by Sinisa Cekic: Jul 7 2011, 09:32 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:24 PM