Recording Programs
Nick325
Sep 23 2007, 09:55 AM
GMC:er
ive been using audacity but i wanna try something else. wat other programs are out there that u can buy that are good for laying down tracks n editing n mixing. a bonus would be if they had like drums or bass in it. thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 23 2007, 11:22 AM
Instructor
Cubase,Nuendo,Logic etc.
Probably some smaller are out there too but these first came on my mind.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Melodic Axeman
Sep 23 2007, 11:27 AM
GMC:er
i use adobe audition. Very simple and useful

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 23 2007, 08:26 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Also Live!, Samplitude, Pro Tools, Sonar...

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ben N
Sep 23 2007, 08:48 PM
Instructor
as muris said cubase and nuendo are
realy good you can do wat ever you like with them!!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 23 2007, 10:22 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Ben N @ Sep 23 2007, 01:48 PM) *
as muris said cubase and nuendo are
realy good you can do wat ever you like with them!!! smile.gif

At this end of the market all the various platforms are good but none are perfect. Cubase, for instance, whilst a very good daw is not hot on side chaining. Every package has some issue like this.

The best option, if you can, is to actually try them. Having said this some don't do demo versions - so the next best is to sit down and think about what you really need to do, features, the way you like to work, your existing and possible future hardware and then match the software against this list. One thing to help - have a look at the feature lists of the products AND check the relevant forums to see what users say they miss out on and would really like implemented. This can give a great insight into how well a daw meets your requirements.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:55 AM