Frustration... Solved!
hoppe
Oct 5 2007, 02:32 AM
GMC:er
Hi anybody!

As thankful, as I am - regarding all your advices and good words, I received in the last days - I wanna tell you, that I guess, I´ve found the reason for my frustration, for my lack of motivation...

I played stuff/lessons, I am not made for and that I didn´t really like, moreover.
And because I didn´t manage those riffs (and that was surely just because I didn´t like them (or vice versa?)), I tried to play them again and again and again and again, hoping to solve the problem this way... but everything got worse by doing so... I cramped...

Now, after pushing the named lessons into waste-basket, I feel like having some kind of new freedom and, more than this, a bunch of new motivation... even more, I´ve found those kinds of lessons, I really like, and the guitar-style, that is the optimum for me... I´ve found it in the Jazz, Country & Blues section... I guess, that´s my style...

Thanks to Gabriel for those great Blues Licks 1 to 3... fantastic... MY STYLE... or, at least, the style, I wanna get better in...

And many thanks to fkalich, muris, DeepRoots, jammer91, MickeM, steve25, Kosei, Jerry, Wallimann, Andrew and Slammer for your helpful answers to my f*** a.k.a. frustration-thread...
I´m really pleased by all your helpfulness...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 5 2007, 02:47 AM
Instructor
You're welcome,I'm so glad you managed it well!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 5 2007, 03:22 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (hoppe @ Oct 5 2007, 03:32 AM) *
And many thanks to fkalich, muris, DeepRoots, jammer91, MickeM, steve25, Kosei, Jerry, Wallimann, Andrew and Slammer for your helpful answers to my f*** a.k.a. frustration-thread...
I´m really pleased by all your helpfulness...

No problem, the "frustration" thread is already a classic, I'm glad I'm in it laugh.gif ...and of course glad you appreciate our effort to help you smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slammer
Oct 5 2007, 04:19 AM
GMC:er
Congrats on finding your style biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Oct 5 2007, 07:24 AM
Instructor
Everyone has his way. Just find it!

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:35 PM