Problem To Read The Kris's 101 Lessons Videos
ElConzo
Nov 15 2008, 10:42 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone,
I just have a little problem when I'm opening the videos of Kris's 101 lessons, the video start for a few seconds and then it stops reading, I'm loged in, and I've tried with other 101 vids, its exactly the same thing. If anyone has an idea about this ...
Thanks very much in advance.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Nov 15 2008, 10:47 PM
Instructor
Did you check other videos? could be your Internet service...sometimes that happends to me and as I reload the page it's cool.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
ElConzo
Nov 15 2008, 10:54 PM
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ Nov 15 2008, 10:47 PM) *
Did you check other videos? could be your Internet service...sometimes that happends to me and as I reload the page it's cool.

Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn't seems to be that because all the others videos lessons are working, it just with the ones in the 101 lessons of Kris, its very strange :unsure:

This post has been edited by ElConzo: Nov 15 2008, 10:55 PM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 15 2008, 11:01 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (ElConzo @ Nov 15 2008, 10:54 PM) *
Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn't seems to be that because all the others videos lessons are working, it just with the ones in the 101 lessons of Kris, its very strange unsure.gif

Can you post a link to exact lesson you have problems with ? I have tried now few of Kris's 101 lessons and they all worked..Note that those lessons are bigger files so videos will need to buffer..Just press the pause button and wait a little till your computer pre loads the file and the try playing it..

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Nov 15 2008, 11:05 PM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Nov 15 2008, 11:03 PM
Get to da Chopper!
I tried out 3 of Kris's 101 lessons, they all worked fine. Try following Bogdan's advice and report back!

+Quote Post
ElConzo
Nov 15 2008, 11:10 PM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Nov 15 2008, 11:03 PM) *
I tried out 3 of Kris's 101 lessons, they all worked fine. Try following Bogdan's advice and report back!

Its very strange the downloading is just stopping after a few seconds and only on these lessons, but if its works for you the problem must comes from my conection... sad for me.
Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 15 2008, 11:17 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (ElConzo @ Nov 15 2008, 11:10 PM) *
Its very strange the downloading is just stopping after a few seconds and only on these lessons, but if its works for you the problem must comes from my conection... sad for me.

How fast is your connection...You should wait a little till video loads..Also I would suggest trying out different browsers ..For example I use Mozzila Firefox..

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Nov 15 2008, 11:25 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (ElConzo @ Nov 15 2008, 10:10 PM) *

It actually loaded quicker than the video played- so it was better than okay for me. What area of the world do you live in?

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 15 2008, 10:17 PM) *
How fast is your connection...You should wait a little till video loads..Also I would suggest trying out different browsers ..For example I use Mozzila Firefox..

I'm also using firefox..and as i'm at uni the connection is very very fast.

Did you try loading the page, pausing the video..then coming back a few (maybe 10 even) minutes later? Not ideal i know, but lets get it wokring before we worry about speed.

+Quote Post
kjutte
Nov 16 2008, 01:21 PM
What's this topic doing in Gear? tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:41 AM